3 Days Amboseli-Tsavo West Wildlife Kenya Safari
Wildlife Kenya Safari to Amboseli & Tsavo West national parks in pursuit of wildlife viewing.
Its a Kenya road safari lasting for 3 days of unlimited wildlife viewing.
This Safari originates from Nairobi and returns to Nairobi.
Its nature and Kenya wildlife safari trip is suitable for all age groups.
Tour can be taken at any time of the year with rewarding game experience.
Book this wildlife safari with options to stay in High level, Standard, Mid-level lodges or tented camps.
Tour Highlights includes:-
- Sights of the landmark of Amboseli-Mt.Kilimanjaro
- Maasai culture/homesteads
- Big five
- Mzima springs of the Tsavo West
- Rhino Sanctuary of Tsavo West
- Semi-arid volcanic terrine and vegetation diversity
- Short interconnecting road drives
Note: This Wildlife Safari Kenya tour can also be customized to join madaraka express train in Mtitu Andei train station to Mombasa.
Contact us for more information regarding this tour.
3 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari trip Itinerary
Day 1; Nairobi – Amboseli
Depart from Nairobi and drive to the south to Amboseli national park. Game viewing en-route to your lodge for check-in and lunch.
Afternoon game drive in search of Elephants, lions, cheetahs, gazelles, wildebeests, buffalos, zebras, warthogs, species of birds.
Enjoy spectacular views of Mount Kilimanjaro with its peaks covered by snow.
Dinner and overnight at a Lodge/Luxury camp
Day 2; Amboseli-Tsavo West
Early morning game drive before breakfast. After breakfast, drive to Tsavo West National park.
Game en route to your Lodge / Luxury camp for Check-in and lunch.
In the afternoon, visit the rhino sanctuary and the Mzima springs. Dinner and overnight in a Lodge/Luxury tented camp
Day 3; Tsavo West – Nairobi
After breakfast, game viewing en route to exit . Proceed to Nairobi with your driver making stops on the way to point out sightings of interest
Arrive in Nairobi in the afternoon.Drop off at your hotel ,airport ,Shuttle station or even Residence.
- Low season : April to end of June
- Peak season: July to October & Dec 22nd To 01st January
- High season: November to March
The prices given below are classified based on the level of accommodation used.Please choose your option depending on your budget and style.
High level lodges / luxury tented camp:
- Severin safari camp [tsavo west]
- Kilaguni serena lodge [tsavo west]
- Oltukai lodge [amboseli]
- Amboseli serena lodge [amboseli]
- Tortilis camp [amboseli]
Standard level lodges/Luxury camp
Mid level lodges/luxury camp:
Wildlife Safari in Kenya Prices
|Cost based on per person sharing in a safari Vehicle in a group of:-
||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|High Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 570||$ 645||$ 675|
|4 pax||$ 475||$ 530||$ 550|
|6 pax||$ 450||$ 480||$ 505|
|Standard Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 510||$ 535||$ 550|
|4 pax||$ 380||$ 400||$ 440|
|6 pax||$ 340||$ 370||$ 380|
|Mid Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 500||$ 520||$ 535|
|4 pax||$ 400||$ 415||$ 420|
|6 pax||$ 345||$ 360||$ 380|
Price will include
- Transport by custom safari van with an open roof hatch for viewing & photography
- Mineral water while on safari
- All government Levies,
- All park entry fees,
- Accommodation and meals (full board basis) based on option chosen
- Transfer from your hotel to moi airport
Price Will Exclude
- soft and alcoholic drinks
- Tips and other gratitudes
- Things of personal nature
- Costs incurred while visiting local homesteads [eg. Masai village]
- Children between 3 to 11 years pay 50% of adult price
- Children occupying own room pay 75% of adult rate
- Single room supplement will apply in all categories except on safaris are done during the low season.
- This Wildlife Kenya Safari in 3 Days to Amboseli & Tsavo West safari can leave from any point in Nairobi city/airport.
- You can choose your own date of departure.
- Any other information you feel worthwhile knowing regarding this Kenya wildlife safari trip will be provided immediately on request.