Voi Safari Lodge
Voi Safari Lodge is Strategically situated in one of the World’s Largest Game Park – the Tsavo National Park – Voi Safari Lodge stands high above the town of Voi overlooking a vast expanse of the African Bush.
You can simply watch the herds of wild animals roam beneath you or you can get closer by a network of access roads reaching into many corners of this 11,666 square kilometres Park.
From the Lodge, you can look out onto the three water holes and see the ever-changing Panorama of Africa unfold right before your eyes and at the same time enjoy the luxury of waiters’ service. There is a special ‘HIDE’ for the camera enthusiasts affording close-up and candid pictures of the wild animals which do not suspect any human presence.
The comfortable Lodge, with its high standards of comfort and cuisine as found in all Kenya Safari Lodges & Hotels is easily reached by car from Voi. You may either enter the Park from Mombasa at the Bachuma gate through Aruba Dam or Voi Gate.
The visitors coming by ‘Plane’ there is also a convenient airstrip, four (4) kilometres away from the Lodge.
Because of its easy access from Mombasa and Nairobi, Voi Safari Lodge is popular with:
- Holiday Makers,
- Honey mooners,
- Conference and business clients,
- Incentive clients.
- Features 52 rooms. The luxury rooms comprise two four-poster beds and a balcony or terrace which you can view the ever-changing panorama of Africa.
- 2 bars, 2 restaurants, dug up rock swimming pool.
- Through its underground tunnel, you can get close to animals without them seeing you.
- Laundry services, dry cleaning, a business center and a 24-hour front desk.
More About Voi Safari Lodge
This is an ideal spot from which to go out in search of the ‘BIG FIVE’ – Elephant, Lion, Buffalo, Leopard and Rhino. From Voi you have speedy and easy access to either the Tsavo East or Tsavo West portions of this National Park.