Voi Safari Lodge – Tsavo East National Park, Kenya
Tsavo East national park in Kenya consists mainly of flat, open savannahs giving it’s visitors better options for wildlife viewing. Typical of the Eastern park is the magnificent red-brown color of the earth and roads, and the lonely baobab trees on the savannah plains. Of interest in this eastern side of Tsavo include … more information
Perched on the top of a cliff-faced hill, Voi Safari Lodge overlooks Kenya’s Tsavo East plains extending as far as the undulating terrain of the Yatta Plateaus. This lodge is a stop over for many safari adventures, nature lovers and holiday makers who are assured of sampling Kenya’s wildlife attractions that continuously beat a track to the three water holes sunk by the lodge below the cliff whihc attracts a huge number of wild animals.
Voi Safari Lodge offers the following features:
- 52 en-suite rooms
- Game viewing terrace
- Game viewing tunnel
- Two restaurants and two bars
- Dug up rock swimming pool.
Other Safari Camps and Lodges in Tsavo west national park in Kenya
- Kilaguni Serena safari lodge
- Ngulia safari lodge
- Taita Hills Salt lick Lodge
- Voi wildlife lodge and safari spa- Tsavo east national park
- Voi safari lodge – Tsavo east national park
- Ashnil Aruba safari lodge
Safari that can use Voi Safari Lodge<
- 1 day Tsavo east safari: have a chance to see the Big Five of Africa in a days trip!! the Lion, Leopard, Rhino, Buffalo and elephant among many other animal and bird species.
- 2 days Tsavo East safari Spend a night at the famous Voi safari lodge and have a chance to see the Big Five of Africa among many other animal and bird species.
- 2 Days Tsavo East and West safari a tour of the largest park in Africa, Tsavo in two days.
- 3 Days Tsavo East and West Safari: “pole pole” safari to the largest park in East Africa, Tsavo. See the big five, visit the famous Mzima springs and the rhino Sanctuary.
- 3 Days Tsavo East and Amboseli safari Visit Tsavo West and have a chance to see the big five of Africa, game drive at the foot of the highest Mountain in Africa, Mt. Kilimanjaro.
- 4 Days Tsavo East, Tsavo West and Amboseli Safari The best safari from Mombasa! See the Big five and the famous Mt. Kilimanjaro in Amboseli known for it’s snow cap. , a big surprise for many explorer’s safari of the early 19th century