Tsavo West Amboseli Safari – 4 Days
Tsavo West Amboseli Safari tour lasting for 4 days from the Kenya coast beach resorts is a nature & wildlife safari.
Most of the time in this Tour is spend in wildlife viewing.
Key highlights in this Tsavo West Amboseli safari are:-
- The Rhino sanctuary in Tsavo west
- Mzima springs & its greenery location
- Shetani lava flow
- Man easters
- Cultural diversity
- Wildlife viewing
- Mount Kilimanjaro
- Chyulu hills
Please note that this tour can also be customized to end in Nairobi of Namanga boarder
The use of SGR train can also be used to reduce the time spend in road driving back to Mombasa
See what our passed clients say about our service
Tsavo West Amboseli Safari – 4 Days Itinerary
Day 1: Mombasa-Tsavo West
Depart from your hotel in Diani early in the morning at 0600 hrs and drive along the Mombasa – Nairobi road via Voi town and the Tsavo river gate to Tsavo west national park. Game drive after entry en-route to Severin safari camp for check-in and lunch. Afternoon game viewing which includes a visit to the Rhino sanctuary. Dinner and overnight in Severin kitani safari camp.
Day 2: Tsavo West-Amboseli
Early pre-breakfast game drive visiting the Mzima springs where crystal clear water emanates from the underground springs originating from the Mount Kilimanjaro here you will see hippos, crocodiles , fish and a variety of birdlife. Later depart Tsavo west for Amboseli national park which lies at the floors of the Mount Kilimanjaro. The mountain offers scenic background for photography. Elephants, Lions, Cheetah, Buffalo, etc can be seen in Amboseli. Lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Kibo tented camp
Day 3: Amboseli National Park
Spend the full day exploring the game reserve. Its sparse vegetation makes for a great opportunity to spot some of Africa’s most celebrated animals. Keep your eyes out for lions, giraffes, zebras, buffaloes, and wildebeest, not to mention a myriad of bird life. An afternoon game viewing drive is scheduled for the late afternoon when animals are at their most active.
Weather permitting the Mount Kilimanjaro will sheath of the clouds and the sights of the snowcapped peaks will be awesome. Return to your Tented camp for dinner and overnight.
.Day 4: Amboseli – Nairobi
Breakfast is followed by a checkout from your lodge. As you leave the park, get your last glimpses of the great African beasts before a relaxed drive back to the city with some stops on the way. Drop off at the airport of city hotel of choice
- Low season : April to end of June
- Peak season: July to October
- High season: November to March
The prices given below are classified based on the level of accommodation used.Please choose your option depending on your budget and style.
High level Lodges/Luxury camps
- Amboseli national park:-Amboseli serena lodge,Tortilis camp,Oltukai lodge
- Tsavo west:- Kilaguni serena lodge,Severin safari camp,Voyager Ziwani camp
Standard level lodges/Luxury camps
- Amboseli national park:-Amboseli sopa lodge,Kibo camp
- Tsavo west:– Ngulia safari lodge,
Mid level lodges /Luxury camps:-
- Amboseli nat.park:-AA lodge,Kibo safari camp
- Tsavo west:-Rhino valley
Note:-If you are traveling alone or occupying a single room please confirm with us the single room supplement rate at the time of booking.
4 Days Tsavo West Amboseli Safari Prices
|Cost based on per person sharing in a safari Vehicle in a group of:-
||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|High Level Accomodation||2 pax|| $ 678
||$ 768||$ 810|
|4 pax||$ 570||$ 650||$ 685|
|6 pax||$ 520||$ 610||$ 650|
|Standard Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 630||$ 640||$ 670|
|4 pax||$ 515||$ 535||$ 550|
|6 pax||$ 480||$ 500||$ 515|
|Mid Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 595||$ 620||$ 620|
|4 pax||$ 470||$ 535||$ 560|
|6 pax||$ 430||$ 450||$ 470|
Price will include
- Transport by custom safari van with open roof top
- Mineral water while on safari
- All government Levies,
- All park entry fees,
- Accommodation and meals (full board basis) based on option chosen
- Extra lunch
Price Will Exclude
- soft and alcoholic drinks
- Tips and other grantitudes
- Things of personal nature
- Costs incurred while visiting local homesteads [eg.Masai village]
- Children between 3 to 11 years pay 50% of adult price
- Children occupying own room pay 75% of adult rate
- Single room supplement will apply in all categories except on safaris taken during the low season.
- This 4 Days Tsavo West Amboseli safari can leave from any point within the Kenyan coast including Mombasa town/moi air port, North coast hotels,Diani hotels and Kilifi area. We will provide the pick up time at the time of this safari confirmation.
- Any other information you feel worthwhile knowing regarding this safari will be provided immediately on request.
- Landcruiser usage available at an extra cost of usd.80 per day per group.
Trackback from your site.