3 days Tsavo West and Amboseli Safari
3 days Tsavo West Amboseli National Park Safari tour takes you to amboseli which lies immediately North West of Mt. Kilimanjaro, on the border with Tanzania. Its wealth of flora and fauna has resulted in the recent designation as an International Bio-sphere Reserve. Tsavo west boasts of open plains, scenic beauty and all members of the Big Five.
Contact us for any further information you may need about this Tsavo West Amboseli National Park Safari lasting for 3 Days from Mombasa by Road.
3 days Tsavo West Amboseli National Park Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Mombasa-Tsavo West
Depart from your hotel early in the morning and drive along the Mombasa – Nairobi road via Voi town and the Tsavo river gate to Tsavo west national park. Game drive after entry en-route to your lodge/luxury camp of choice for check-in and lunch. Afternoon game viewing which includes a visit to the Rhino sanctuary. Dinner and overnight in your lodge / luxury camp of choice .
Day 2: Tsavo West-Amboseli
Early pre-breakfast game drive visiting the Mzima springs where crystal clear water emanates from the underground springs originating from the Mount Kilimanjaro here you will see hippos, crocodiles , fish and a variety of birdlife. Later depart Tsavo west for for Amboseli national park which lies at the floors of the Mount Kilimanjaro. The mountain offers scenic background for photography. Elephants, Lions, Cheetah, Buffalo, etc can be seen in Amboseli. Lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight in lodge / luxury tented camp .
Day 3: Amboseli-Mombasa
This is the last day of our safari .We shall be up at sun rise and follow the animal trails in search of what we may not have seen before during our safari. Return to our lodge for breakfast .Thereafter check out and have a short game viewing en route to exit . Proceed to Mombasa with lunch en-route arriving in your resident hotel / airport early in the evening.
- Low season : April to end of June
- Peak season: July to September
- High season: November to March
The prices given below are classified based on the level of accommodation used.Please choose your option depending your budget and style.
High level lodges / luxury tented camp:
- Severin safari camp [tsavo west]
- Kilaguni serena lodge [tsavo west]
- Oltukai lodge [amboseli]
- Amboseli serena lodge [amboseli]
Standard level lodges/Luxury camp
Mid level lodges/luxury camp:
Note:-If you are traveling alone or occupying a single room please confirm with us the single room supplement rate at the time of booking.
3 Days Tsavo west Amboseli National Park Safari Prices
|Cost based on per person sharing in a safari Vehicle in a group of:-
||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|High Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 570||$ 645||$ 675|
|4 pax||$ 475||$ 530||$ 550|
|6 pax||$ 450||$ 480||$ 505|
|Standard Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 510||$ 535||$ 550|
|4 pax||$ 380||$ 400||$ 440|
|6 pax||$ 340||$ 370||$ 380|
|Mid Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 500||$ 520||$ 535|
|4 pax||$ 400||$ 415||$ 420|
|6 pax||$ 345||$ 360||$ 380|
Price will include
- Transport by custom safari van with open roof top
- Mineral water while on safari
- All government Levies,
- All park entry fees,
- Accommodation and meals (full board basis) based on option chosen
Price Will Exclude
- soft and alcoholic drinks
- Tips and other grantitudes
- Things of personal nature
- Costs incurred while visiting local homesteads [Masai village]
- extra lunch
- Children between 3 to 11 years pay 50% of adult price
- Children occupying own room – 75% of adult rate
- Single room supplement will apply in all categories but note:No SRS on safaris taken during the low season.
- 3 Days Tsavo West Amboseli National Park Safari can leave from any point within the kenyan coast including Mombasa town/moi air port, North coast hotels,Diani hotels and Kilifi hotels. We will provide the pick up time at the time of this safari confirmation.
- Any other information you feel worthwhile knowing regarding this safari will be provided immediately on request.
- See what our passed clients say about us