4 Days-Tsavo East-West-Amboseli safari from Mombasa
4 Days Tsavo East-West-Amboseli Safari is an ultimate wildlife tour from / to Kenya coast region.
Tour covers the three natural wildlife parks in the southern part of Kenya namely Tsavo East ,Tsavo west & Amboseli National parks.
Tsavo East national park
It is the largest national park in Kenya and closest to Mombasa.
This park hosts all the members of the big five .
The park is mainly savanna with shot vegetation hence the best in wildlife spotting.
Aruba dam is one of the best attractions together with Mdanda rock, Lugard falls & kaderi water swamps
Tsavo West National park
Bisected from Tsavo east by the Mombasa Nairobi road.
- Mzima springs -collection of massive water from underground springs where Hippos ,crocodiles & fish are see in crystalline clear water. The greenery surrounding is a major attraction to wildlife & birds
- The Rhino sanctuary
- Shetani Lava flow -a strangely vast expanse of folded black lava near chyulu hills
Amboseli National park
Lies on the foot of Africa’s highest snow capped mount Kilimanjaro .
Amboseli is famous for largest population of Elephants .
Other members of the big five are also found here .
With all this amazing attractions ; the safari is programed to have extensive game drives unlike other safaris.
This 4 Days Tsavo East-West-Amboseli Safari will provide a perfect exploration of this wildlife parks in a complete 4 days period
Safari highlights include :-
- the big five & other plain game roaming free in their natural habitat
- Different birds species
- greenery vegetation around the water points
- Scenic attractions
- Mzima springs & Aruba dam
- Migratory & other bird species
- Cultural diversity
- Varying climatic conditions
This safari can also be customized to include the Madaraka train from Voi or Mtitu-andei stations to Mombasa terminus [Extra cost ]
Contact us for more information about this Kenya wildlife safari from Mombasa.
4 Days Tsavo East-West-Amboseli Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Mombasa-Tsavo East
Depart from your hotel or airport in the morning and drive along the Mombasa – Nairobi road to the first gate to Tsavo east national park (Bachuma gate).
After entry embark on your first game viewing in search of Elephants ,the man eaters of Tsavo, Buffalo, cheetah, Giraffe and other plain game.
Lunch at wildlife lodge/Luxury camp.
Afternoon game drive which includes a visit to the famous Aruba dam where lots of game can be found especially during the dry season .
Dinner and overnight in the same lodge/luxury camp.
Day 2: Tsavo East- Tsavo West
We shall be up before the sunrise for a game drive before breakfast.
The splendor of an African sunrise that engulfs the savanna shall be experienced as we traverse the vast park in search of the early grazers and hunters.
Breakfast will be followed by a checkout and drive to Tsavo west national park.
Visit the Rhino sanctuary during this en route scenic game viewing. Arrive at your lodge/luxury camp for check-in and lunch.
Afternoon game drive will later on follow and will include a visit to shetani lava flow point which provides excellent distance view of mt. Kilimanjaro with its snow capped peaks.
Return to your Lodge/ Luxury Camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Tsavo West-Amboseli
A pre-breakfast game drive to view the beautiful Tsavo West hills.
After breakfast, visit the famous Mzima Springs, spot the Hippos, Crocodiles and different types of Fish in the crystal clear waters.
Game en-route to Amboseli National Park arriving in time for Lunch.
Afternoon game drive in search of the big five.
Enjoy the spectacular views of the Africa’s highest snow capped peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro.
Return to Amboseli Lodge/luxury camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Amboseli-Mombasa
After breakfast leave Amboseli and drive back to Mombasa with lunch en route in a restaurant.
Optional visit to the Masai village at extra costs.
Arrive in Mombasa early in the evening and transfer back to your resident hotel/airport for your onward flight.
- Low season : April to end of June
- Peak season: July to October
- High season: November to March
The prices given below are classified based on the level of accommodation used.Please choose your option depending on your budget and style.
High level Lodges/Luxury camps:
- Tsavo East:– Ashnil Aruba lodge
Standard level lodges/Luxury camp
- Tsavo west:– Ngulia safari lodge,
Mid level lodges /Luxury camps:-
- Tsavo west:–Rhino valley Tented Camp
Note:-If you are traveling alone or occupying a single room please confirm with us the single room supplement rate at the time of booking.
4 Days Tsavo East-West-Amboseli Safari Prices
|Cost based on per person sharing in a safari Vehicle in a group of:-
||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|High Level Accomodation||2 pax|| $ 730
||$ 820||$ 860|
|4 pax||$ 620||$ 700||$ 740|
|6 pax||$ 580||$ 665||$ 700|
|Standard Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 680||$ 700||$ 720|
|4 pax||$ 565||$ 590||$ 610|
|6 pax||$ 530||$ 550||$ 570|
|Mid Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 650||$ 670||$ 680|
|4 pax||$ 525||$ 535||$ 560|
|6 pax||$ 485||$ 505||$ 525|
Price will include
- Transport by custom safari van with open roof top
- Mineral water while on safari
- All government Levies,
- All park entry fees,
- Accommodation and meals (full board basis) based on option chosen
- Extra lunch
Price Will Exclude
- soft and alcoholic drinks
- Tips and other grantitudes
- Things of personal nature
- Costs incurred while visiting local homesteads [eg.Masai village]
- Children between 3 to 11 years pay 50% of adult price
- Children occupying own room pay 75% of adult rate
- Single room supplement will apply in all categories except on safaris taken during the low season.
- This Kenya wildlife safari can leave from any point within the Kenyan coast including Mombasa town, moi airport , North coast hotels , Diani hotels and Kilifi area.
- We will provide the pick up time at the time of this safari confirmation.
- Any other information you feel worthwhile knowing regarding this safari will be provided immediately on request.
- Landcruiser usage can be provided at an extra cost.
- contact us for more information about this wildlife safari.