4 Days Tsavo East-West-Amboseli Safari is an ultimate road Safari from Mombasa back to Mombasa. The 4 day Tsavo Amboseli Parks tour will start from Diani beach, Mombasa, Kilifi and Malindi . Pick up will be from your hotel, Ship and the airport.
The 4 Days Tsavo Amboseli Parks tour will cover the three natural wildlife parks in the southern part of Kenya namely Tsavo East ,Tsavo west & Amboseli National parks. Enjoy amazing and yet extensive game drives during your 4 Day safari trip duration.Possible wild animals to be seen include Elephants, Rhino, Buffalo, Giraffe, Hippos, Crocodiles, Warthog. Others include Lions, Leopard, Cheetah, Hyenas, Jackals and bird species.
Safari Traveler independence
Be in control of your own Safari trip to Tsavo east west Amboseli national parks . You will not mixed with other travelers whose interest & intentions may differ from yours hence cause a safari nightmare. During your 4-day journey you’ll be guided, hosted and looked after by your own experienced driver | guide.
Accommodation on these 4 days Tsavo East West Amboseli national parks safari tour will be offered in classes of lodge categories. They range from rugged mid-range [Economy], Standard to High level [Luxury] lodges and tented camps. Rates provided also vary according to seasons [period of the year the safari tour is to be undertaken]
The essence of a safari is to make it as enjoyable and adventurous as possible to the traveller. Eastern vacations Kenya Safaris will run this safari with extensive yet amazing game drives where fan & joy in searching for wildlife shall became the whole mark of the exercise. You are on an African wildlife safari with your animal must see wish list & our team of driver | guides will go an extra mile to accomplish your dreams.
Accommodation, Park entry fees, transport and Meals are all included in this 4 days Tsavo-East-west-Amboseli safari.
Tsavo East national park attractions
- It is the largest national park in Kenya and closest to Mombasa with the highest population of large mammals roaming free.
- This park hosts all the members of the big five together with other wild animals and bird species.
- The park is mainly golden savanna with shot vegetation hence the best natural habitat for wildlife viewing.
- Aruba dam is one of the best attractions together with Mdanda rock, Lugard falls & kaderi water swamps
Tsavo West National park attractions
- Mzima springs -collection of massive water from underground springs where Hippos ,crocodiles & fish are see in crystalline clear water. The greenery surroundings in this area is a major attraction to wildlife & birds
- The Rhino sanctuary
- Shetani Lava flow -a strangely vast expanse of folded black lava near chyulu hills
Amboseli National park
- Lies on the foot of the Africa’s highest snow capped mountain- Mt. Kilimanjaro .
- The largest population of Africa Elephants are found here in groups .
- Other members of the big five & other wild animal are here too.
- Enjoy momentous view of Amboseli national park with adjacent Marshy grounds hosting a variety of water fowls like pelican, Egyptian goose from the observation hill.
This 4 Days Tsavo East-West-Amboseli Safari will provide a perfect exploration of this wildlife parks traversing each in anticipation to get the best results in terms of game viewing.
Safari trip highlights include :-
- the big five & other plain game roaming free in their natural habitat
- Different birds species
- greenery vegetation around the water points a major wildlife attraction
- Scenic attractions – Amazing Landscapes, geological occurrence & the highest mountain in Africa
- Mzima springs & Aruba dam
- Migratory & other bird species
- Cultural diversity
- Varying climatic conditions & vegitation
Availability & Partakers
This 4 Days safari to Tsavo-East-west-Amboseli national parks can be undertaken by all age groups. However caution is provided to wheelchair & senior travelers as they might find it little bit tedious. These Mombasa safari tour is available through out the year like many of our related safaris.
Book with flexibility
Book this 4 Days Safari tour to Tsavo East, west & Amboseli with flexibility – choose your own travel dates & pick up point. You are at liberty to change the safari date should conditions necessitate to do so without loosing your deposits. You can also amend your safari and pick other Mombasa safari packages as alternative programs.
This safari can also be customized to include the SGR train from Emali or Mtitu-andei stations to Mombasa terminus [At extra cost ].
Contact us for more information about this 4 Day Tsavo-East-West-Amboseli safari from Mombasa and Diani by road or other Kenya Safari tour Packages.
4 Days Tsavo East-West-Amboseli Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Mombasa-Tsavo East
Depart from your hotel or airport in the morning and drive along the Mombasa – Nairobi road to the first gate to Tsavo east national park (Bachuma gate).
After entry embark on your first game viewing in search of Elephants ,the man eaters of Tsavo, Buffalo, cheetah, Giraffe and other plain game.
Lunch at wildlife lodge/Luxury camp.
Afternoon game drive which includes a visit to the famous Aruba dam where lots of game can be found especially during the dry season .
Dinner and overnight in the same lodge/luxury camp.
Day 2: Tsavo East- Tsavo West
We shall be up before the sunrise for a game drive before breakfast.
The splendor of an African sunrise that engulfs the savanna shall be experienced as we traverse the vast park in search of the early grazers and hunters.
Breakfast will be followed by a checkout and drive to Tsavo west national park.
Visit the Rhino sanctuary during this en route scenic game viewing. Arrive at your lodge | luxury camp for check-in and lunch.
Afternoon game drive will later on follow and will include a visit to shetani lava flow point which provides excellent distance view of mt. Kilimanjaro with its snow capped peaks.
Return to your Lodge/ Luxury Camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Tsavo West-Amboseli
A pre-breakfast game drive to view the beautiful Tsavo West hills.
After breakfast, visit the famous Mzima Springs, spot the Hippos, Crocodiles and different types of Fish in the crystal clear waters.
Game en-route to Amboseli National Park arriving in time for Lunch.
Afternoon game drive in search of the big five.
Enjoy the spectacular views of the Africa’s highest snow capped peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro.
Return to Amboseli Lodge/luxury camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Amboseli-Mombasa
After breakfast leave Amboseli and drive back to Mombasa with lunch en route in a restaurant.
Optional visit to the Masai village at extra costs.
Arrive in Mombasa early in the evening and transfer back to your resident hotel/airport for your onward flight.
End of our memorable yet amazing 4 Days Tsavo Amboseli Parks tour from Mombasa | Diani.
4 Days Tsavo Amboseli Parks tour price information
- Low season : April to end of June
- Peak season: July to October
- High season: November to March
The prices given below are classified based on the level of accommodation used.Please choose your option depending on your budget and style.
High level Lodges/Luxury camps:
Standard level lodges/Luxury camp
- Tsavo East :- Voi safari lodge | Sentrim Tsavo Camp
Mid level lodges /Luxury camps:-
Note:-If you are traveling alone or occupying a single room please confirm with us the single room supplement rate at the time of booking.
4 Days Tsavo East-West-Amboseli Safari Prices
||Cost based on per person sharing in a safari Vehicle in a group of:-
|High Level Accomodation
|| $ 730
|| $ 820
|| $ 860
|| $ 620
|| $ 700
|| $ 740
|| $ 580
|| $ 665
|| $ 700
|Standard Level Accomodation
|| $ 680
|| $ 700
|| $ 720
|| $ 565
|| $ 590
|| $ 610
|| $ 530
|| $ 550
|| $ 570
|Mid Level Accomodation
|| $ 650
|| $ 670
|| $ 680
|| $ 525
|| $ 535
|| $ 560
|| $ 485
|| $ 505
|| $ 525
Price will include
- Transport by custom safari van with open roof top
- Mineral water while on safari
- All government Levies,
- All park entry fees,
- Accommodation and meals (full board basis) based on option chosen
- Extra lunch
Price Will Exclude
- soft and alcoholic drinks
- Tips and other grantitudes
- Things of personal nature
- Costs incurred while visiting local homesteads [eg.Masai village]
- Children between 3 to 11 years pay 50% of adult price
- Children occupying own room pay 75% of adult rate
- Single room supplement will apply in all categories except on safaris taken during the low season.
- This Kenya wildlife safari can leave from any point within the Kenyan coast including Mombasa town, moi airport , North coast hotels , Diani hotels and Kilifi area.
- We will provide the pick up time at the time of this safari confirmation.
- Any other information you feel worthwhile knowing regarding this safari will be provided immediately on request.
- Landcruiser usage can be provided at an extra cost.
- contact us for more information about this 4 days Tsavo Amboseli Parks tour wildlife safari.