Treetops hotel is a legendary tree hotel sheltered inside the forests of Aberdares National Park, about 180 kms from Nairobi. It has 50 rooms built about 10 meters from the ground with single or twin accommodation.
- Treetop is best known for having hosted Queen Elizabeth on the night when she became queen back in 1952.
- Several observation lounges where guest can photograph animals at close range
- Night can be spent watching game as they come to lick salt at the water hole
- Modern conference facilities
- A jungle bar
- Quality mahogany furnishings
- Some rooms have a spacious lounge and deck
- Standard rooms are provided with all necessary comforts