Sarova Taita Hills Salt Lick Lodge
Sarova Taita Hills Salt Lick Lodge is located in a private game sanctuary outside Tsavo West National Park, the sanctuary boasts of huge number of animals including elephants, lions, leopards and a horde of antelope species and other wild game. This safari lodge has spectacular views of Kasigau, Sagalla and Mwakingali Hills.
Located at the main entrance to the Sanctuary, Sarova Taita Hills Game Lodge is an inviting stone building of 60 spacious rooms and two suites, all with their own private viewing balcony.
- Bura restaurant serving international and local cuisine and bar & lounge
- Coffee & Tea maker/complementary cookie jar in each room
- Rooms are overlooking the pool or garden
- Rooms have single, doubles and triples beds
- Lit wardrobes, Reading table , Fan ,Do not disturb sign
- Hair dryer available on request at the reception
- Bathroom lights, morrow, shower head and a bathtub
- Rooms have digital safe deposit