Sentrim Mara Lodge
Sentrim Mara Lodge is located adjacent to the Maasai Mara Game reserve, 3 km from Sekenani gate.
The entire camp is spread over 100 acres of tranquil natural vegetation. The main guest area consists of the reception, lounge, restaurant, bar, fire place, pool bar, jacuzzi and swimming pool.
- Sundowner cocktails on request and at a fee
- Bush breakfast / bush lunch and dinner on request and at a fee
- Massage / spa services at a fee
- Swimming pool
- Free maasai dances in the evenings
- Picnic lunches / breakfast services offered on order
- Private dinners / tent BBQ services offered on order at an extra fee
- Pool bar
Sentrim Mara Lodge recreations
• Guided nature walks
• Game drives (on request and at a fee)
• Hot air balloon safaris (on request and at a fee)
• Maasai culture talk (on request)
• Manyatta village visits (on request and at a fee)
• Maasai dancers
Guest Services: At Sentrim Mara guests can wind down to our finest collection of wines at our main bar and pool side bar. The Bars offer an incredible selection of wines and liquors as well as scintillating cocktails prepared by our very own beverage masters.
The location of this camp is ideal for wildlife viewing during your safari to Masai Mara game reserve. Masai mara is one of the leading wildlife destination in Africa. The reserve has already received its crown due to Wildebeests migration ” The seventh wonder of the world” .
Eastern Vacations Kenya Safaris conducts endless game viewing during the Migration period. Our coverage i wide – extending to the golden savanna plains teeming with grazers and in the fields to catch up with the Predators hunting.
Find out what our past clients say about their experience at Sentrim Mara Lodge.