The Royal Mara Safari Camp
The Royal Mara Safari Camp is set on the banks of the Mara River in Kenya’s legendary Masai Mara Ecosystem directly on the wildebeest “Great Migration” route.
Royal Mara offers a blend of the classic tented safari camp with the amenities of a lodge facility creating a unique luxury tented lodge.
The camp has eight large riverfront tented chalets built on raised mahogany platforms, providing safety from hippos, elephants and buffalos roaming through the camp at night in search for food and water. .
At the Royal Mara meals are served in diverse spectacular settings, i.e. near a hippo pool, on the open savannah, under the African stars in the bush or privately on your own verandah.
Spend a little time at Royal Mara and you will experience a feeling of belonging. To be a witness of its personal service, the commitment to the environment and the excitement of this beautiful land certainly provides a sentiment of being privileged.
- En suite bathrooms with hot & cold running water are fitted with rain showers and flushing toilets
- Guest suites with views of Mara river
- Flush toilets, bidets, twin basins, luxury showers, hot water, and electricity.
- Mosquito nets
- Elegant linen, lush towels, bathrobes, slippers, toiletries, and four poster beds
- Complimentary internet access from the comfort of their riverfront room.
- A room attendant for each guest