5 Days Saltlick | Amboseli | Tsavo West | Tsavo East from Mombasa
5 Days Amboseli Tsavo SaltLick Safari – Magical in style, boutique lodges strategically located offering true taste of an African wildlife safari! This nature & wildlife Saltlick-Amboseli-Tsavo-west-East Safari begins from Mombasa & end in Mombasa by road.
Early morning departure from your hotel. Drive along the Mombasa –Nairobi road via Voi town to taita wildlife sanctuary. Mid-morning Game drive after entry. Taita hills wildlife sanctuary hosts four among the members of the big five & it’s adjacent to Tsavo west national park. Lunch.
Enjoy excellent views and photographic opportunities from the lodge lobby / terraces areas. Visit the underground tunnel and bunker with ground level windows that provides unbelievably close-up, yet safe access to viewing variety of animals as they frequent the water hole for water & salt licks. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at your lodge.
We shall start the day with an early morning game viewing before breakfast. Return to our lodge for breakfast. After breakfast proceed to Amboseli . Drive via Mtitu andei and Emali shopping centers to arrive in Amboseli national park in time for lunch.
Afternoon game drive that shall take us to the observation hill to have a better over view of the park including the adjacent marshy swamps. Wildlife is abundant in this park together with pelicans and other bird species. Mount Kilimanjaro forms the land mark in this park and clear views are possible.
Return to your lodge or luxury camp for Dinner and overnight.
Early morning game drive starts at 0600 Hrs. before returning to the lodge for breakfast. After breakfast, drive to Tsavo West National Park. Game viewing en route to your Lodge / luxury tented camp. Check in & Lunch. After lunch, relax for two hours and then visit Rhino Sanctuary. Dinner and overnight.
“The early bird catches the worm! . We shall embark on an early morning game drive and scenery viewing drive before breakfast. Sunrise catches us as we explore the Tsavo West national park to see the early grazers and predators.
We drink in the scenic beauty of this awesome park .This time we shall head to Mzima Springs to view hippos, crocodiles, exotic fish and a variety of bird species. The greenery surrounding the underground springs is a welcome contrast to the dry terrain that form Tsavo West national park.
Later proceed with our game viewing en route to exit. Drive to Tsavo East via Manyani gate. Arrive at your lodge in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive in search of the “man eaters of Tsavo East” and other wildlife.
Return to your lodge for dinner and overnight.
Tsavo East national park is a land of unparalleled biodiversity and naturally home to Africa’s “Big Five” – black rhino, Cape buffalo, elephant, leopard, and of course, lion. Other wildlife roam freely in this savanna land. There shall be an early morning game drive before breakfast. After breakfast you’ll check out and proceed for a mid-morning game drive en-route to exit.
Drive to Mombasa arriving in the afternoon.
Safari Pricing Chart
Safari | Tour Seasons
- Low season : April to end of June
- Peak season: July to October & Dec 22nd To 01st January
- High season: November to March
High level lodges / luxury tented camp:
Standard level lodges/Luxury camp
High Level Lodges / Luxury camps
|Price per person sharing||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
||$ 930||$ 1,080||$ 1,180|
|4 pax||$ 770||$ 930||$ 1,030|
|6 pax||$ 720||$ 870||$ 985|
|Easter / Christmas / New year eve Supplements per person per night||25||35||55|
Standard Lodges/Luxury camps
|Price per person sharing
|Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
||$ 805||$ 875||$ 950|
|4 pax||$ 660||$ 715||$ 790|
|6 pax||$ 605||$ 665||$ 735|
|Easter / Christmas / New year eve Suppliments per person per night||20||30||40|
Price will include
- Transport in a comfotable safari van with open roof hatch for photography & viewing
- Mineral water while on safari
- All government Levies,
- All park entry fees,
- 5 days of extensive wildlife viewing
- Accommodation and meals (full board basis) based on option chosen
Price will include
- soft and alcoholic drinks
- Tips or any other gratitude
- Things of personal nature
- Costs incurred while visiting local homesteads [eg.Masai village]-optional at usd.20 per person
- Children between 3 to 11 years pay 50% of adult price
- Children occupying own room pay 75% of adult rate
- Single room supplement will apply in all categories except on safaris taken during the low season.
- We will provide the pick up time at the time of this safari 5 Days Saltlick-Amboseli-Tsavo-west-East Safari confirmation.
- Any other information you feel worthwhile knowing ; regarding this safari will be provided immediately on request.
Amboseli Tsavo Salt Lick safari in 5 days from Mombasa back to Mombasa & Diani beach. 5 Days Saltlick-Amboseli-Tsavo-west-East Safari pick up will be from your beach hotel, ship and the airport.
This is a progressive road safari that shall explore Salt lick, Amboseli ,Tsavo East & West national parks & sanctuary in a complete 5 days
This is one of our best nature and wildlife safari from Mombasa . Tour is well spaced for journey’s comfort & appreciation of the whole excessive.
5 Days Amboseli-Tsavo-Saltlick Safari tour offers a perfect exploration in search of wildlife viewing. Elephants, Cape buffalo, Giraffe, Rhino,Hippos, Gazelles, Hyena, Zebras and many more can be seen during this safari. We shall spent more time in search of the big cats – Lions, Leopard, Cheetah, jackal and species of birds during our extensive game drives.
Safari tour independence
Embark on this fantastic wildlife safari on a private comfortable safari van with open roof top.Make your own decisions and control your own game drives.
Please note that Eastern Vacations Kenya Safaris offer unlimited game drives with rewarding game experience during your 5 Days trip. You will be hosted, guided and looked after by your own experienced driver during the 5 Days Amboseli Tsavo Saltlick Safari tour.
Your 5 days Amboseli Tsavo Saltlick national parks safari tour accommodation will be offered in classes of lodge categories. They range from rugged mid-range [Economy], Standard to High level [Luxury] lodges and tented camps. Rates provided also vary according to seasons [period of the year the safari tour is to be undertaken].
Before you embark on this 5 days Amboseli Tsavo Saltlick safari make sure that you have your cameras, Binocular & your safari wish list note book at hand. Enjoy the fan filled exercise of wildlife viewing during this safari. Accommodation, Park entry fees, transport and Meals are all included in this 5 Days Saltlick-Amboseli-Tsavo-west-East Safari from Mombasa & Diani beach.
Taita hills Sanctuary – Salt lick lodge attractions
- Lodge located in Taita wildlife sanctuary adjacent to Tsavo west with excellent wildlife views.
- Lodge structure resembles the shape of mushrooms with balconies facing the flood lit water holes
- spent a night at Salt lick and experience wildlife views in a different perspective from the tunnels.
Bisected from Tsavo East by the mombasa – Nairobi highway & the standard geuge railway.Tsavo West is one of the iconic park in Kenya covering an area of 9,065 square kilometres. Points of intersest includes
- Major attractions in this park includes Mzima springs – Under ground springs forming massive water pools where Hippos ,Crocodiles , Species of fish are viewed .
- Exotic birds are common in this area
- Shetani Lava flaw – This vast expanse of folded black lava spreads for 50 sq km across the savannah near the Chyulu Hills, looking strangely as if Vesuvius dropped its comfort blanket here.
- Nearby are the shetani caves .
- Ngulia Rhino Santuary – A 90-sq-km area protected in Tsavo west national park. Its believed that 70 black Rhinos are found in this area. Chances of spotting them is rather slim as the area is bushy .
Amboseli National Park
One of the best & popular national park in Kenya . Amboseli national park wealth of flora and fauna has resulted in the recent designation as an International Bio-sphere Reserve. Attractions include
- Mount Kilimanjaro – The highest in Africa and the most attractive landmark in Amboseli.
- Observation hill – Excellent point to have a better view of the surrounding areas including the nearby marshy grounds.
- Swampy grounds hosting a variety of water fowls like pelican, Egyptian goose.
- Exotic birds are common in Amboseli national park
- Largest groups of Elephants are found here together with all other members of the big five.
- Masai tribe homesteads [ the most celebrated cultural tribe in Africa due to their lifestyle
The largest national park in Kenya under the management of Kenya wildlife service. All the members of the Big five are found here. Attractions includes :-
- Aruba dam – One of the must visit point in Tsavo East and its a major wildlife attraction point.
- Kaderi water swamps – A greenery point which is an attraction to wildlife especially during the dry season.
- Lugard falls – An attraction where visitors can alight from their vehicles to view the Falls located at Sabaki river.
- Tsavo river – Meanders through Tsavo providing water to wildlife & refuge to exotic birds.
- Mudanda rock – an attraction for observation with abundant wildlife found in the area.
Availability & Partakers
This 5 Days safari to Amboseli Tsavo Saltlick national parks can be undertaken by all age groups. Its one of our Mombasa safari tour available through out the year like many of our related safaris.
Book with flexibility
Book this 5 Days safari with flexibility – choose your own travel dates & pick up point. You are at liberty to change the safari date should conditions necessitate to do so without charges. You can also amend your safari and pick other Mombasa safari packages as alternative programs.
You can also opt to start with Tsavo East, Proceed to Saltlick ,Tsavo West and end with Amboseli. Fly from Amboseli to Mombasa or Diani beach direct [at extra cost].