3 days Tsavo West and Amboseli Parks Safari from Mombasa
Tsavo-West-Amboseli National Parks Safari 3 Days – the landscapes, bird watching & wildlife; all in one safari basket from Mombasa back to Mombasa. 3 days Tsavo West Amboseli Mombasa safari will also start from Kilifi & Malindi.
Depart from your hotel early in the morning and drive along the Mombasa – Nairobi road via Voi town and the Tsavo river gate to Tsavo west national park. Game drive after entry en-route to your lodge/luxury camp of choice for check-in and lunch.
Afternoon game viewing which includes a visit to the Rhino sanctuary. Dinner and overnight in your lodge / luxury camp of choice .
Early pre-breakfast game drive visiting the Mzima springs .Its here where crystal clear water emanates from the underground springs believed to originate from Mount Kilimanjaro . Enjoy aquatic life together with hippos, crocodiles, fish and a variety of bird species viewing in the area.
Later depart Tsavo west for Amboseli national park which lies on the floor of Mount Kilimanjaro. The mountain offers scenic background for photography. Elephants, Lions, Cheetah, Buffalo& more can be seen in Amboseli national park. Lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight in a lodge / luxury tented camp .
This is the last day of our safari .We shall be up at sun rise and follow the animal trails in search of what we may not have seen before during our safari.
Return to our lodge for breakfast .Thereafter check out and have a short game viewing en route to our exit. Proceed to Mombasa with lunch en-route arriving in your residence, Beach hotel or airport early in the evening.
End of our memorable yet amazing 3 Day Tsavo-West-Amboseli National Parks Safari from Mombasa.
Safari Pricing Chart
- Low season : April to end of June
- Peak season: July to September
- High season: November to March
The prices given below are classified based on the level of accommodation used.Please choose your option depending your budget and style.
High level lodges / luxury tented camp:
Standard level lodges/Luxury camp
Mid level lodges/luxury camp:
Note:-If you are traveling alone or occupying a single room please confirm with us the single room supplement rate at the time of booking.
|Cost based on per person sharing in a safari Vehicle in a group of:-
||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|High Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 570||$ 645||$ 675|
|4 pax||$ 475||$ 530||$ 550|
|6 pax||$ 450||$ 480||$ 505|
|Standard Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 510||$ 535||$ 550|
|4 pax||$ 380||$ 400||$ 440|
|6 pax||$ 340||$ 370||$ 380|
|Mid Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 500||$ 520||$ 535|
|4 pax||$ 400||$ 415||$ 420|
|6 pax||$ 345||$ 360||$ 380|
Price will include
- Transport by custom safari van with open roof top
- Extensive game drives
- Mineral water while on safari
- All government Levies,
- All park entry fees in Tsavo west & Amboseli
- Accommodation and meals (full board basis) based on option chosen
Price will include
- soft and alcoholic drinks
- Tips and other grantitudes
- Things of personal nature
- Costs incurred while visiting local homesteads [Masai village]
- extra lunch
- Children between 3 to 11 years pay 50% of adult price
- Children occupying own room – 75% of adult rate
- Single room supplement will apply in all categories but note:No SRS on safaris taken during the low season.
- 3 Days Tsavo-West-Amboseli national parks safari can leave from any point within the kenyan coast regions of Mombasa town/moi air port, North coast hotels and Kilifi hotels. We will provide the pick up time at the time of this safari confirmation.
- Any other information you feel worthwhile knowing regarding this safari will be provided immediately on request.
3 days Tsavo-West-Amboseli national parks safari is one of our road safaris from Mombasa return to Mombasa. Pick-up will be from your Mombasa port,residence and the airport.
These is a nature and wildlife safari headed to Tsavo West national park and Amboseli for wildlife viewing and bird watching .
Transport will be in a private comfortable safari van with an open roof top for viewing and photography. However you can upgrade the service to our top 4×4 grand safari land cruiser Jeep designed for off-road routes | other long haul tours ending in mombasa.
Safari Traveler independence
Be in control of your own 3 days Tsavo west and Amboseli national parks safari . You are not mixed with other travelers whose interest & intentions may differ from yours hence cause a safari nightmare.
For your 3-day journey you’ll be guided, hosted and looked after by your own experienced driver/guide.
These ranges from Mid-range [economy], Standard to high level [ Luxury ] lodges and tented camps. It is important to note the season of the year you will be undertaking your safari tour.
More about 3 Days Tsavo-West-Amboseli national parks Safari from Mombasa
Enjoy this Mombasa road safari trip to Tsavo and Amboseli with no worries since your Park fees, accommodation, transport & meals are fully paid for.
Your 3 days Tsavo -west-Amboseli-national-park safari will be covering 2 of the best & most popular national parks in Kenya- Tsavo west and Amboseli national parks. Eastern Vacations Kenya Safaris will conduct unlimited game drives during your 3 day safari period.
Possible wildlife to be seen during this safari include large population of Elephants, Buffalo, Lion, Leopard, Giraffe, Gazelles, Baboons, Hippos, Hyenas, Rhino and bird species.
Other than bird watching and wildlife viewing, the following attractions forms the landmarks in this two park.
Tsavo West national park.
- Semi-arid to greenery vegetation along the Tsavo river & Mzima springs
- Scenic attractions [including Chyulu hills , Shetani lava flow and Yatta plateau]
- Mzima springs -Massive water pools where crocodiles,Hippos & Fish species are viewed from under ground glass .
- Ngulia Rhino sanctuary – A protected area where patience is required when in search for Rhinos in this sanctuary as they often hide in thickets
Amboseli national park attractions include:-
- Mount Kilimanjaro – The highest in Africa and the most attractive landmark in Amboseli.
- Observation hill – Excellent point to have a better glare of the surrounding areas including the nearby marshy grounds.
- Swampy grounds hosting a variety of water fowls like pelican, Egyptian goose.
- Largest groups of Elephants are found here together with all other members of the big five.
- Masai tribe homesteads [ the most celebrated cultural tribe in Africa due to their lifestyle
Amboseli national park wealth of flora and fauna has resulted in the recent designation as an International Bio-sphere Reserve.
This 3 Days safari to Tsavo west and Amboseli national parks can be undertaken by all age groups. This Mombasa safari tour is available through out the year like many of our flight safaris or related safaris.
Book with flexibility
Book this 3 Days Safari tour to Tsavo west & Amboseli with flexibility – choose your own travel dates & pick up point. You are at liberty to change the safari date should conditions necessitate to do so without loosing your deposits. You can also amend your safari and pick other Mombasa safari packages as an alternative program.