3 Days Amboseli Tsavo West Safari From Nairobi
3-Days Nairobi Amboseli Tsavo-West Safari – These safari has so much to offer. Enjoy stunning views of Mt. Kilimanjaro, the springs & Rhinos of Tsavo west together with jaw-dropping wildlife encounters, makes this 3-Days Nairobi Amboseli Tsavo-West safari package most special . You can customize this safari to end in Mombasa or Diani beach. Start from Nairobi return to Nairobi road safari.
Meet and Greet followed by a short trip briefing. Depart from Nairobi and drive to the south to Amboseli national park. You’ll drive along the Nairobi – Mombasa road via Emali town to Amboseli. There is so much to see during this en-route journey. Arrive in Amboseli and have a short Game viewing en-route to your lodge for check-in and lunch.
Evening game drive is well scheduled to begin at 1600hrs. Amboseli ecosystem will capture your heart with the density of wildlife found here. Big Five – lion, leopard, rhino, elephant, and buffalo. And colorful native birds will also be seen during your game drive. Enjoy spectacular views of Mount Kilimanjaro with its peaks covered by snow.
Dinner and overnight at a Lodge/Luxury camp
The day will start early before sun-rise. You’ll discover nature at it’s most raw during this early morning game drive. Wild animals are seen in the field in large numbers and especially grazers at this time.
Take delight of stunning views of Mount Kilimanjaro, which serves as a picturesque backdrop to the great herds of elephants roaming the park in addition to its other wildlife.
Return to your lodge or tented camp for Breakfast. There after leave Amboseli and drive to Tsavo West national park. Game viewing en-route to your Lodge or tented camp. Evening visit to the Rhino Sanctuary. Dinner and overnight at your lodge or camp.
We shall be up before the early bird. Head out to the jungle to see how it looks like when every thing start getting back to life. We’ll start our game drives looking for lion, cheetah, elephant, zebra, ostrich, buffalo and so much more.
Other than wildlife viewing, you’ll also experience natural scents emanating from the bush around you. These are scents from the flowering trees or even animal-dung.
Return to your lodge for breakfast. After breakfast check-out and proceed for the mid-morning game drive. This time you’ll be taken to Mzima springs. Look for Nile crocodile, Fish species and hippos in this natural oasis which is also a source of water to Tsavo’s wildlife.
Continue with your game viewing as you make your way to exit. Exit the park via Mtitu Andei gate and drive to Nairobi with your lunch en route.
Arrive in the evening and get transferred to your hotel or airport.
Safari Pricing Chart
- Low season : April to end of June
- Peak season: July to October & Dec 22nd To 01st January
- High season: November to March
The prices given below are classified based on the level of accommodation used. Please choose your option depending on your budget and style.
High level lodges / luxury tented camp:
Standard level lodges/Luxury camp
Mid level lodges/luxury camp:
|Cost based on per person sharing in a safari Vehicle in a group of:-
||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|High Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 570||$ 645||$ 675|
|4 pax||$ 475||$ 530||$ 550|
|6 pax||$ 450||$ 480||$ 505|
|Standard Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 510||$ 535||$ 550|
|4 pax||$ 380||$ 400||$ 440|
|6 pax||$ 340||$ 370||$ 380|
|Mid Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 500||$ 520||$ 535|
|4 pax||$ 400||$ 415||$ 420|
|6 pax||$ 345||$ 360||$ 380|
Price will include
- Transport by custom safari van with an open roof hatch for viewing & photography
- Mineral water while on safari
- Extensive Game drives
- All government Levies,
- All park entry fees,
- Accommodation and meals (full board basis) based on option chosen
- English speaking driver guide
Price will include
- soft and alcoholic drinks
- Tips and other gratitudes
- Things of personal nature
- Costs incurred while visiting local homesteads [eg. Masai village]
- Children between 3 to 11 years pay 50% of adult price
- Children occupying own room pay 75% of adult rate
- Single room supplement will apply in all categories except on safaris are done during the low season.
- This 3 Days Tsavo Amboseli Kenya Tour-Package trip can leave from any point in Nairobi city/airport.
- You can choose your own date of departure.
- Any other information you feel worthwhile knowing regarding this Kenya wildlife safari trip will be provided immediately on request.
Nairobi Tsavo West Amboseli – 3 Days Kenya Tour Package
Pick up will be from your Nairobi city hotel, Residence and Nairobi airport.
The 3 days Safari Kenya Tsavo Amboseli trip departs daily from Nairobi and back to Nairobi at the end. The safari explores both Tsavo West and Amboseli national parks in in complete 3 days .It is a popular Kenya road safari lasting for 3 days with unlimited wildlife viewing.
Drive in a comfortable tour van along the busy Nairobi-Mombasa highway. Make stops on the way for photos as you proceed with your scenic journey to Tsavo west national park. Generally Tsavo national park is huge and would require multiple days to explore the whole region. Its being bisected by the highway and the railway like. Our tour shall concentrate with the western part of Tsavo national park during our exciting 3-day Tsavo west-Amboseli safari .
Our unmatched Tsavo Amboseli Kenya Tour-Package game viewing shall start after entry. Tsavo West national park will offer you a different experience with its scenic hills, rich deep colors and lush springs. Expect to come upon the striking baobab trees during your game drive. We shall traverse the park in search of the Elephants, Rhino, Lion, Leopard, hyena, buffalo, Giraffe, Zebra, baboon & on the trees even in the air we shall be on the look out for exotic birds.
Tsavo West national park highlights
Tsavo West is one of the iconic park in Kenya covering an area of 9,065 square kilometres. Points of intersest includes
- Major attractions in this park includes Mzima springs – Under ground springs forming massive water pools where Hippos ,Crocodiles , Species of fish are viewed .
- Exotic birds are common in this area
- Shetani Lava flaw – This vast expanse of folded black lava spreads for 50 sq km across the savannah near the Chyulu Hills, looking strangely as if Vesuvius dropped its comfort blanket here.
- Nearby are the shetani caves.
- Ngulia Rhino Santuary – A 90-sq-km area protected in Tsavo west national park. Its believed that 70 black Rhinos are found in this area. Chances of spotting them is rather slim as the area is bushy .
Amboseli National park
Amboseli national park i relatively small but one of the top popular safari destination in Kenya. The vivid towering views of Mt.Kilimanjaro is clear signal that you have arrived at Amboseli . The park lies on the foot of the mountain offering safari lovers an excellent photographic backdrop with large population of Elephant herds seen in sizable groups. Wildlife – big and small will be seen during your 3 day Tsavo west Amboseli Safari. Amboseli will capture your heart with their scenic vistas and Africa’s Big Five – lion, leopard, rhino, elephant, and buffalo.
Your 3 days Kenya safari Tsavo Amboseli will not be complete without taking the overview of this iconic park from the Observation hill. You shall be puzzled by the existence of large numbers grazers in the field .
The marshes and lakes of the park are equally rich with bird life – we’ll look for pelican, kingfisher, egret, falcon, and eagle.
3-Day Nairobi Tsavo-West-Amboseli Safari Attractions
- Mount Kilimanjaro – The highest in Africa and the most attractive landmark in Amboseli.
- Observation hill – Excellent point to have a better view of the surrounding areas including the nearby marshy grounds.
- Swampy grounds hosting a variety of water fowls like pelican, Egyptian goose.
- Exotic birds are common in Amboseli national park
- Largest herds of Elephants are found here together with all other members of the big five.
- Masai tribe homesteads [ the most celebrated cultural tribe in Africa due to their lifestyle
Your 3-Day Nairobi Tsavo-West-Amboseli Safari accommodation will be offered in classes of lodge categories. They range from rugged mid-range [Economy], Standard to High level [Luxury] lodges and tented camps. Rates provided also vary according to seasons [period of the year the safari tour is to be undertaken].
Before you embark on this Kenya safari Tsavo Amboseli; make sure that you have your cameras, Binocular & your safari wish list note book at hand. Enjoy the fan filled exercise of wildlife viewing during this safari. Accommodation, Park entry fees, transport and Meals are all included in your 3-Day Nairobi Tsavo-West-Amboseli Safari.
Drinks, Tips, costs to visit masai village, night game drive, personal insurance and any other thing of personal nature are extras .
Availability & Partakers
This 3-Day Nairobi Tsavo-West-Amboseli Safari can be undertaken by all age groups. Its one of our Mombasa safari tour available through out the year like many of our related safaris. Tour availability and confirmation will be provided at the time of booking.
Book with flexibility
Book your Kenya safari Tsavo Amboseli with flexibility – choose your own travel dates & pick up point. You are at liberty to change the safari date should conditions necessitate to do so without charges. You can also amend your safari and pick other Nairobi road safaris as alternative programs to Tsavo Amboseli Kenya Tour-Package.
Note: This Kenya safari to Tsavo and Amboseli can also be customized to fly back to Nairobi or end in Namanga boarder point for Tanzania extensions .
Contact us for more information regarding this exemplary 3-Day Nairobi Tsavo-West-Amboseli Safari from Nairobi .