Ol Tukai Lodge
Ol Tukai Lodge is camouflaged in a forest of fever trees and palms inside the Amboseli National Park. The lodge’s location offers majestic views of the snow capped Mt Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain.
The lodge has 80 twin rooms with a view of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Room features include hot water shower and bath, telephone and in room safe
- The elephant bar offers a wide range of cocktails while watching elephants frolicking or gracing in the wilderness.
- The pool bar has a wide range of snacks and drinks.
- Acacia tree shaded swimming pool, board games and a conference venue with audio visual aids.
- Daily lectures on elephants by a resident naturalist.
- Gift Shop available for you to buy souvenirs.
- Bush dinner and sundowner can be arranged
- Maasai dancers every evening to entertain you