Ol Tukai safari lodge in Amboseli National Park, Kenya
The Amboseli ecosystem is typical of the open savannah grassland habitats of Eastern Africa, featuring open wooded grasslands, rolling hills and swamplands whilst the presence of Mount Kilimanjaro creates a unique selection of ecosystems found nowhere else on earth…Read More
Ol Tukai Lodge is camouflaged in a forest of fever trees and palms inside the Amboseli National Park. The lodge’s location offers majestic views of the snow capped Mt Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain. The lodge has 80 twin rooms with a view of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Room features include hot water shower and bath, telephone and in room safe
The elephant bar offers a wide range of cocktails while watching elephants frolicking or gracing in the wilderness. The pool bar has a wide range of snacks and drinks. Other facilities include Acacia tree shaded swimming pool, board games and a conference venue with audio visual aids. Daily lectures on elephants by a resident naturalist and game drives can be organized from the Lodge
Other safari camps and lodges in Amboseli national park
- Ol Tukai Safari Lodge
- Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge
- Amboseli Safari Lodge
- Amboseli Tortilis Camp
Wildlife sightings in Amboseli National Park
On an Amboseli safari, over 53 species of herbivores and carnivores can be viewed with ease, the most conspicuous being the troops of over one thousand elephant who range the plains and wallow the swamps. A number of other unique animals also populate the area including lion, cheetah, giraffes, zebras, buffalo, rhino, wildebeest, gerenuks, impalas, gazelles, hyenas, baboons, bats and about 425 different species of birds.
Amboseli National Park Safari
- 3 days Amboseli safari: Visit Amboseli, Kilimanjaro’s courtyard, littered with all sorts of animals, predators and grazers alike …
- 3 days Amboseli and Tsavo west safari: Visit Amboseli and see the Africa’s Highest mountain sample out the Masai culture. Proceed to Tsavo west visiting the rhino sanctuary and the Mzima springs home to fish, crocodiles and many bird species …
- 3 Days Tsavo west and Amboseli safari: Visit Tsavo West and have a chance to see the big five of Africa, game drive at the foot of the highest Mountain in Africa, Mt. Kilimanjaro.
- 4 days Tsavo East, Tsavo West and Amboseli Safari : The best safari from Mombasa! With a chance to see the Big five and the famous Mt. Kilimanjaro in Amboseli, a big surprise for many explorer’s safari of the early 19th century