Ol Tukai Lodge
Ol Tukai Lodge is camouflaged in a forest of fever trees and palms inside the Amboseli National Park. The lodge’s location offers majestic views of the snow capped Mt Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain.
The lodge has 80 twin rooms with a view of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Room features include hot water shower and bath, telephone and in room safe
- The elephant bar offers a wide range of cocktails while watching elephants frolicking or gracing in the wilderness.
- The pool bar has a wide range of snacks and drinks.
- Acacia tree shaded swimming pool, board games and a conference venue with audio visual aids.
- Daily lectures on elephants by a resident naturalist.
- Gift Shop available for you to buy souvenirs.
- Bush dinner and sundowner can be arranged
- Maasai dancers every evening to entertain you
Ol Tukai Lodge AT A GLANCE
Ol Tukai Lodge is one of the best spots in the world to watch elephants with the backdrop of Africa’s highest mountain, Mount Kilimanjaro. Writers have described Ol Tukai and the surrounding Amboseli National Park ‘as a home for the Gods’. Ol Tukai is an Eco-rated lodge having excellent outdoor and indoor facilities with its unique collection of African art. The property receives overwhelming response from the international and local tourism market.
There are 80 luxury chalet-style twin rooms, all with an uninterrupted view of the wetlands or Kilimanjaro. Stylish and comfortable, the rooms have private bath rooms and individual terraces and there are rooms allocated for special needs visitors.
Ol Tukai Lodge is one of Eastern Vacations Kenya safaris pilot lodges in Amboseli national park park. Its in our high level accommodation status serving both clientele – on fly-in packages and drive-in safaris tours from Mombasa and Nairobi. The recomendations we get from our clients about their experience in this lodge are excellent.