3 Days Masai Mara Safari | Nairobi Road Safaris
Our exclusive Nairobi Masai Mara Safari at Eastern Vacations Tours Limited which lasts for 3 days is a short road safari program from Nairobi which is undoubtedly the richest wildlife game reserve in East Africa. The highlight of our Nairobi Masai Mara Safari tour is wildlife viewing. Although most of this wildlife safari tour will be concentrated on game drives, we will make sure to provide you the amazing opportunities to visit and explore the Masai villages to gain knowledge regarding their culture and tradition well.
The 3 days Nairobi Masai Mara Safari we provide includes the following highlights:
- Enjoying the awesome scenic attraction of the Great Rift Valley
- Visit to the Colorful Masai market[Narok town]
- Taking delight in the Scenic appeal of the tree studded Savannah Plains
- Exploring the Home to the Big Five
- Experiencing the world famous Wildebeest migration [July-October]
- Visit to Mara & Talek Rivers invaded by Crocodiles and Hippos
- Experiencing Masai culture by visiting the Masai villages
3 Days Nairobi Masai Mara Safari Itinerary
Day 1. Nairobi – Masai Mara
On the first day of the safari tour you will be departing from Nairobi in the morning and driving to the view point of the Great Rift Valley. After which we will descend to the floor of the rift valley and drive via Narok town to Masai Mara game reserve.After having your lunch we will be going for afternoon game drive. And we will be ending the day with a delicious dinner in a lodge/luxury camp of your choice where you will be having your overnight stay.
Day 2. Masai Mara game reserve
The second day will be completely dedicated to game viewing and exploration of game reserve’s high concentration of wild animals. You will find enormous herds of grazing animals along with hunters such as the elusive Cheetah, lion and leopard hiding amidst acacia boughs on the plains. In the afternoon, a visit to Masai village (optional) can be arranged which cost you extra. Here the locals will welcome you singing and dancing which is the sacred ritual that has formed their rich cultural tradition. In this tour you will also be able to get a glimpse at the local homes as well as the lifestyle of Masai people. After which you will be visiting the famous Mara River inhabited by wild crocodiles and Hippos without which our day will remain incomplete. And the day ends with the dinner and overnight stay at your preferred lodge/luxury tented camp.
Day 3. Mara – Nairobi
The last and final day of our Nairobi Masai Mara safari will start with wildlife viewing at the sunrise. We will be following the animal trails in search of the Big Five and early grazers. Then we will be returning to the lodge/ camp for breakfast. Thereafter we will be checking out and enjoying our last game viewing exercise on the way to exit. At last you will proceed and head towards Nairobi where you will be arriving late in the afternoon.
- Low season : April to end of June
- Peak season: July to October
- High season: November to March
For further details regarding our Nairobi Masai Mara Safari trip contact us today at +254 722 559672
High level Lodges/Luxury camps:
Mara serena,Mara Sarova,Ashnil mara,Keekorok lodge,Mara simba lodge, Mara Interpids, Ashnil mara camp
Standard level lodges/Luxury camps
Mara sopa lodge,Fig tree camp,Mara leisure camp ,
Mid level lodges /Luxury camps:-
Sentrim mara,Olumara camp,Elengata olerai camp
3 Days Masai Mara Kenya Safari Prices
|Cost based on per person sharing in a vehicle in a group of:-
||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|High Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 590||$ 675||$ 810|
|4 pax||$ 500||$ 590||$ 775|
|6 pax||$ 475||$ 540||$ 745|
|Standard Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 540||$ 600||$ 650|
|4 pax||$ 440||$ 520||$ 570|
|6 pax||$ 400||$ 495||$ 540|
|Mid Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 460||$ 510||$ 590|
|4 pax||$ 375||$ 400||$ 500|
|6 pax||$ 350||$ 380||$ 450|
Price will include
- Transport by custom safari van with open roof top
- Mineral water while on safari
- All government Levies,
- All park entry fees,
- Accommodation and meals (full board basis) based on option chosen
- Transfer from your hotel to moi airport
Price Will Exclude
- soft and alcoholic drinks
- Tips and other grantitudes
- Things of personal nature
- Costs incurred while visiting local homesteads [eg.Masai village]
- Children between 3 to 11 years pay 50% of adult price
- Children occupying own room pay 75% of adult rate
- Single room supplement will apply in all categories except on safaris taken during the low season.
- This 3 Days Masai Mara Kenya safari can leave from any point in Nairobi city/airport.
- You can choose your own date of departure.
- Any other information you feel worthwhile knowing regarding this safari will be provided immediately on request.
- See what other clients say about our services.