3 Days Masai Mara Safari in Kenya From Nairobi
Masai Mara Safari in Kenya lasting for 3 days is an exclusive short road safari program from Nairobi .
Masai Mara is undoubtedly the richest wildlife game reserve in East Africa.
The highlight for this Masai Mara Safari tour includes wildlife viewing,Scenaries & Cultural attractions.
Most of the time in this Masai Mara safari from Nairobi by road will be concentrated in wildlife viewing & Birding.
There shall be options to visit and explore the Masai villages to gain knowledge regarding their culture and tradition well.
Masai Mara Safari tour in 3 Days highlights:
- Enjoying the awesome scenic attraction of the Great Rift Valley
- Visit to the Colorful Masai market[Narok town]
- Taking delight in the Scenic appeal of the tree studded Savannah Plains
- Exploring the Home to the Big Five
- Experiencing the world famous Wildebeest migration [July-October]
- Tour Mara & Talek Rivers invaded by Crocodiles and Hippos
- Experiencing Masai culture by visiting the Masai villages
3 Days Masai Mara Safari in Kenya Itinerary
Day 1. Nairobi – Masai Mara
On the first day of this safari; you will depart from Nairobi in the morning and drive to the view point of the Great Rift Valley.
After which we will descend to the floor of the rift valley and drive via Narok town to Masai Mara game reserve.
Game drive is scheduled in the afternoon after our check-in and lunch.
We will be ending the day with a delicious dinner in a lodge/luxury camp of your choice where you will be having your overnight stay.
Day 2. Masai Mara game reserve
The second day will be completely dedicated to game viewing and exploration of game reserve’s high concentration of wild animals.
You will find enormous herds of grazing animals along with hunters such as the elusive Cheetah, lion and leopard hiding amidst acacia boughs on the plains.
In the afternoon, a visit to Masai village (optional) can be arranged which cost you extra.
Here the locals will welcome you singing and dancing which is the sacred ritual that has formed their rich cultural tradition.
In this tour you will also be able to get a glimpse at the local homes as well as the lifestyle of Masai people.
After which you will be visiting the famous Mara River inhabited by wild crocodiles and Hippos without which our day will remain incomplete.
This day shall ends with the dinner and overnight stay at your preferred lodge/luxury tented camp.
Day 3. Mara – Nairobi
The last and final day of our Nairobi Masai Mara safari will start with wildlife viewing at the sunrise.
We will be following the animal trails in search of the Big Five and early grazers.
Then we will be returning to the lodge/ camp for breakfast.
Thereafter we will be checking out and enjoying our last game viewing exercise on the way to exit.
At last you will proceed and head towards Nairobi where you will be arriving late in the afternoon.
- Low season : April to end of June
- Peak season: July to October
- High season: November to March
For further details regarding our Nairobi Masai Mara Safari in Kenya contact us today at +254 722 559672
High level Lodges/Luxury camps:
Mara serena Lodge | Mara Sarova Camp | Ashnil mara camp | Keekorok lodge | Mara simba lodge | Mara Interpids Camp | Mara Leisure Camp
Standard level lodges/Luxury camps
Mara sopa lodge | Fig tree camp | AA Masai Mara
Mid level lodges /Luxury camps:-
Sentrim mara camp | Olumara camp |Elengata olerai camp
3 Days Masai Mara Safari in Kenya Prices
|Cost based on per person sharing in a vehicle in a group of:-
||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|High Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 590||$ 675||$ 810|
|4 pax||$ 500||$ 590||$ 775|
|6 pax||$ 475||$ 540||$ 745|
|Standard Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 540||$ 600||$ 650|
|4 pax||$ 440||$ 520||$ 570|
|6 pax||$ 400||$ 495||$ 540|
|Mid Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 460||$ 510||$ 590|
|4 pax||$ 375||$ 400||$ 500|
|6 pax||$ 350||$ 380||$ 450|
Price will include
- Transport by custom safari van with open roof top
- Mineral water while on safari
- 3 Days of unlimited game drives
- All government Levies,
- Conservancy entry fees,
- Accommodation and meals (full board basis) based on option chosen
- Transfer from your hotel to moi airport
Price Will Exclude
- soft and alcoholic drinks
- Tips and other grantitudes
- Things of personal nature
- Costs incurred while visiting local homesteads [eg.Masai village]
- Children between 3 to 11 years pay 50% of adult price
- Room occupied by children shall pay 75% of adult rate
- Single room supplement will apply in all categories except on safaris taken during the low season.
- This 3 Days Masai Mara safari in Kenya can leave from any point in Nairobi city/airport.
- You can choose your own date of departure.
- Any other information you feel worthwhile knowing regarding this safari will be provided immediately on request.
- See what other clients say about our services.