Mara Fig Tree Camp
Mara Fig Tree Camp is in the Masai Mara, Africa’s most famous game reserve. The Masai Mara is home of the “Big Five” and the magical spectacle of the wilderbeast migration.
Mara Fig Tree Camp is located on the banks of the Talek River and offers both luxury tents and chalet accommodation. A new addition at Fig Tree Camp are the Ngaboli tents, 10 presidential tents built on a private wing of the camp.
- 38 Safari Tents overlooking the Talek River, each with a double and single bed.
- 10 Superior Ngamboli Tents on the banks of the Talek River.
- 22 Garden Chalets with double and single beds.
- All rooms are ensuite and have their private balcony.
- An open-air dinning area and tree house coffee deck.
- A video room
- Guest lecture facilities
- Swimming pool
- curio shop.