Treetops Lodge in Kenya is a legendary tree hotel sheltered inside the forests of Aberdares National Park, about 180 kms from Nairobi. It has 50 rooms built about 10 meters from the ground with single or twin accommodation.
More importantly, the Treetops lodge accommodation is not a tree-lodge or a tree-house. It is built on stilts based on a three story structure. Treetops offers standard rooms including a handicap accessible room for guests with limited mobility, and the three large suites have separate sitting areas that overlook the watering hole.
The warm jewel tones of the guest rooms at Treetops lodge are inviting and homely, and the modest rooms are clean. Standard rooms have twin beds that can be converted into a double bed and en-suite bathroom with shower
The birds, the terrestrial fauna, the distinctive landscape and speckled floral life, all offer images to excite the stays at Treetops lodge.
Visual artist especially when you have the wildlife in the foreground and the clear majestic mountain in the background
Treetops Lodge Accommodation Highlights
- Treetops is best known for having hosted Queen Elizabeth on the night when she became queen back in 1952.
- Several observation lounges where guest can photograph animals at close range
- Night can be spent watching game as they come to lick salt at the water hole
- Modern conference facilities
- A jungle bar
- Quality mahogany furnishings
- Some rooms have a spacious lounge and deck
- Standard rooms are provided with all necessary comforts
More about Treetops Lodge in Nyeri, Kenya
There are a number of game drives to choose from with stunning views, numerous species and natural features to look at. In between the drives, the bar set in the heart of nature where you can take in all the drive has to offer and sip your favourite drink during your stay at treetops lodge.