Kibo Safari Camp
Kibo Safari Camp is a luxury tented camp situated within the Amboseli dispersal area and borders the national reserve. The camp incorporates an open terraced restaurant and bar under acacia trees overlooking majestic Mt Kilimanjaro and a beautiful swimming landscaped within. The camp has 61 spacious self contained tents sheltered by traditional African ‘makuti’-reed thatched roofs. These tents give you luxury combined with comfort in the wild of Africa. All tents are en-suite with built in showers and toilets (hot and cold running water), and power is supplied from a sound proofed generator on site. Tent can be customized to sleep single, double, triple or family bed configurations.
Other Safari Lodges and Camps in Amboseli National Parks
- Kibo Safari Camp
- Sentrim Amboseli Lodge
- Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge
- Amboseli Safari Lodge
- Amboseli Tortilis Camp
- Sentrim Amboseli Safari Camp
Wildlife sightings in Amboseli National Park
On an Amboseli safari, over 53 species of herbivores and carnivores can be viewed with ease, the most conspicuous being the troops of over one thousand elephant who range the plains and wallow the swamps. A number of other unique animals also populate the area including lion, cheetah, giraffes, zebras, buffalo, rhino, wildebeest, gerenuks, impalas, gazelles, hyenas, baboons, bats and about 425 different species of birds.
Amboseli National Park Safari
- 3 days Amboseli safari: Visit Amboseli, Kilimanjaro’s courtyard, littered with all sorts of animals, predators and grazers alike …
- 3 days Amboseli and Tsavo west safari: Visit Amboseli and see the Africa’s Highest mountain sample out the Masai culture. Proceed to Tsavo west visiting the rhino sanctuary and the Mzima springs home to fish, crocodiles and many bird species …
- 3 Days Tsavo west and Amboseli safari: Visit Tsavo West and have a chance to see the big five of Africa, game drive at the foot of the highest Mountain in Africa, Mt. Kilimanjaro.
- 4 days Tsavo East, Tsavo West and Amboseli Safari : The best safari from Mombasa! With a chance to see the Big five and the famous Mt. Kilimanjaro in Amboseli, a big surprise for many explorer’s safari of the early 19th century