11 Days Kenya Safari | Mombasa Holidays
11 Days Masai Mara |Nakuru | Amboseli |Tsavo East | Kenya beach resorts Safari
Kenya Safari – Mombasa holiday package lasting for 11 days from Nairobi is ideal for experiencing a unique adventure against the backdrop of dramatic natural scenery.
Witness wildlife in big numbers as they roam freely in their natural habitat ,the rolling plains ,Vast rift valley lake , highest mountain in Africa & finally crown your Kenya safari – Mombasa holiday package with a relaxing beach getaway in one of the Kenya’s leading beach resort.
Kenya Safari – Mombasa Holiday Package highlights :-
- Unlimited wildlife viewing in Kenya,s best wildlife parks & game reserves
- Panoramic view of the greet Rift valley
- Lake Nakuru national park with its millions of flamingo birds and other pelicans
- Rhino sanctuary
- Masai Mara game reserve with its natural spectacles
- Wilde beast migration [ july -september ]
- Mara river – a host of wild crocodiles & Hippos
- Amboseli national park
- Mount Kilimanjaro – the highest mountain in Africa with its snow capped peaks
- Tsavo west national park – famously know for Mzima springs ,Volcanic lava flow & the Rhino sanctuary
- Indian ocean white sandy beach
- A leading Kenya beach resort booked on all inclusive.
Please note that this Kenya safari – Mombasa Holiday Package can also start from the Kenya coast and end in Nairobi.
Kenya Safari – Mombasa Holiday Package Program
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara
Meet & greet at the Airport / hotel /Residence with a short brief of your safari program by your safari guide. This shall be followed by a journey to Masai Mara game reserve with a stop-over at the edge of the escarpment. Marvel at the great eastern rift valley; a geological phenomenon emanating from the Red Sea to Mozambique in south Africa. Arrive Masai Mara in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight in a lodge or Luxury camp.
Day 2: Masai Mara
Whole day spent in Masai Mara with game drives. Explore the vast tree studded reserve in search of lions, Elephants, Giraffe, Cheetah, Buffalo, Antelopes, Warthog etc. Wildlife in the Masai Mara is found in prolific numbers and the game reserve has the highest wildlife concentration per square kilometer.Our game viewing shall not be comblete without visiting the Mara river to see crocodiles and hippos . All meals and overnight stay in a lodge/luxury tented camp .
Day 3: Masai Mara
An extra day spent in Masai Mara with unlimited wildlife viewing. Optional visit to Masai Manyatta can be arranged as well as game walks with resident Masai Morans at extra costs. All meals and overnight at the lodge or Luxury camp.
Day 4: Masai Mara – Lake Nakuru
Depart Masai Mara for the lake Nakuru national park to arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive around the lake and into the national park. The lake Nakuru host the world’s largest concentration of flamingoes which canopy the edge of this alkaline Rift valley lake. Pelicans and other bird species are abundant and the adjacent national park host lions, Giraffe, Warthog, leopard etc. There is a Rhino sanctuary and thus Rhino sightings are almost guaranteed. All meals and overnight in a lodge.
DAY 5: Lake Nakuru – Amboseli National Park
Depart from lake Nakuru after breakfast. Proceed to Amboseli national park via Nairobi for lunch. Arrive Amboseli in the late afternoon with excellent welcome views of the Mt Kilimanjaro. Short game drive en-route. Dinner and overnight in lodge or Luxury camp.
DAY 6: Amboseli National Park
Full day spent in the Amboseli national park with game drives. Mt. Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain in Africa and is snow-capped at the peak. The majesty of this tropical mountain makes Amboseli an ideal photographer’s haven by offering a spectacular back ground for wildlife and scenic photography. Herds of elephants inhabit this swampy park together with lions, cheetah, buffalo, warthog, rhino and different species of antelopes. The park is also a home of interesting bird species. All meals and overnight in a lodge / Luxury camp.
Day 7: Amboseli – Tsavo East
Early pre – breakfast game drive and probable last sights of the Mt. Kilimanjaro.After breakfast, continue for an en-route game viewing .Exit amboseli and drive via Emali town to hunters lodge for hot lunch.There after continue with us journey passed Tsavo river and to Tsavo east through Manyani gate. Embark on a game viewing en route to our lodge or luxury tented camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 8. Tsavo East National park
We shall be up before the sunrise for a game drive before breakfast. The splendor of an African sunrise that engulfs the savanna shall be experienced as we traverse the vast park in search of the early grazers and hunters. Breakfast. Thereafter leave for another wildlife viewing this time in search of what we may not have seen during our passed days of our safari. Wildlife is abundant in this park. Return to our lodge for lunch. After lunch we shall check out and drive to Mombasa. Proceed to your Kenya beach resort of your choice for relaxing.
Day 9. Kenya beach resort
Day spent at leisure with optional excursions. Beach resort booked on all inclusive.
Day 10. Kenya beach resort
Day spent at leisure with optional excursions. Resorts booked on all inclusive
Day 11. Departure
After breakfast transfer from your hotel to Moi airport for your departure back home.
The prices given below are classified based on:
- The level of accommodation
- Season/period of the year
- The number of people sharing in a vehicle
- Low season : April to end of June
- Peak season: July to October / 22nd December to 01st January
- High season: November to 21st December / 02nd January to 30th March
|Cost per person sharing
||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
High Level Accomodation
Standard Level Accomodation
Mid Level Accomodation
Safari Prices above will include:
- Transport by custom safari van with open roof hatch
- Mineral water while on safari
- All government Levies
- All park entry fees
- Accommodation and meals (full board basis) based on option chosen while on safari
- Transfer from the beach hotel to the airport on the last day
- Beach hotel booked on All inclusive meal plan
- All drinks included while in a beach hotel
Price Will Exclude
- soft and alcoholic drinks while on safari but included while in a beach resort
- Tips and other grantitudes
- Things of personal nature
- Costs incurred while visiting local homesteads [eg.Masai village]
Its always good to see what our passed clients say about us and our Kenya Safari – Mombasa holiday package service.