Kenya Safari 6 Days Mount Kenya,Aberdares,Lake Bogoria,Lake Baringo,Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara from Mombasa
Kenya Safari 6 Days in terms of bird watching,wildlife nature safari , scenic Kenya Safari 6 Days. With this Kenya Wildlife Safari option you will visit the Kenya Highlands – Aberdares and Mount Kenya .Then the Great Rift Valley Lakes -Baringo, Nakuru and Bogoria, Blend this 6 Days Kenya Safari with a visit to the world renowned Masai Mara for unforgettable safari experience. An all round wildlife nature safari hot spot zone.Can’t afford to miss this safari if you love nature with trilling Wildlife Safari sights.
Kenya Safari for 6 Days Itinerary
Day 1: Mombasa-Mt.Kenya nature safari trip
Pick-up from your hotel and transfer to Moi international airport for your scheduled flight to Nairobi. On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta international airport you will be met by our driver and begin your nature safari journey to Mt. Kenya region where you will have a guided walk around the mountain. Picnic Lunch at around 1230 Hrs then continue with your nature safari scenic view. Dinner and overnight in a lodge/luxury tented camp.
Day 2: Aberdares nature safari
Early morning game drive with 4×4 Jeep with a break for lunch . After lunch, transfer to the tree hotel or luxury camp. Evening game watching at the flood lit water hole from the balconies of your lodge. Watch animals as they come for water and scratch for salt. Dinner and overnight at the Ark or Treetops.
Day 3: Aberdares-Lake Bogoria-Lake Baringo
After an early morning breakfast, check out of your lodge and drive along the coffee plantations stopping briefly at Lake Bogoria to see the Hot Springs and the Geysers and then continue to Lake Baringo safari club for Lunch. Enjoy a guided bird walk in this fresh water lake with over 450 species of birds. Take a boat trip on the lake or visit the Njemps tribe. Dinner and overnight at the Lake Baringo Safari Club
Day 4:Lake Baringo-Lake Nakuru
After breakfast, leave for Lake Nakuru National park. Arrive in time for lunch. Evening game drive starts at 1600 Hrs. Spot the white rhinos, black rhinos, elephants, lesser and greater kudus and ten of thousands of flamingoes which make it an ornithological paradise. Dinner and overnight at a lodge / luxury camp of choice.
Day 5: Lake Nakuru-Masai Mara
Early morning breakfast followed by a departure from Lake Nakuru. Drive to Masai Mara arriving in time for lunch. Evening game drive which starts at 1600Hrs in this paradise of animals. Dinner and overnight at a lodge/luxury camp of choice.
Day 6: Masai Mara-Nairobi
Early morning game drive before breakfast. After breakfast leave Masai Mara and drive back to Nairobi with lunch en-route. Arrive in Nairobi and transfer to the airport for your flight back to Mombasa. You will then be met at the airport in Mombasa by our driver guide and transfer back to your resident hotel.
- Low season : April to end of June
- Peak season: July to October
- High season: November to March
The prices given below are classified based on the level of accommodation used.Please choose your option depending on your budget and style.
High level Lodges/Luxury camps:
- Lake Nakuru national park: –Sarova lion hill,Lake nakuru lodge
- Masai mara:- Mara serena,Mara Sarova,Ashnil mara,Keekorok lodge,Mara simba lodge
- Mt.Kenya: Serena mountain lodge, Fairmond mt.kenya safari club
- Aberdares : Treetop lodge, The Ark
- Bogoria: Lake Bogoria hotel & Spa
Standard level lodges/Luxury camps
- Lake Nakuru national park:- Flamingo hill camp, Nakuru sopa lodge
- Masai Mara:-Mara sopa lodge,Fig tree camp,Mara leisure camp
- Mt.Kenya: Sweetwaters camp
- Abardares : The ark
- Bogoria: Lake Bogoria hotel & Spa
Mid level lodges /Luxury camps:-
- Mount Kenya: Falcon heights hotel, Kongoni camp
- Abardare: The ark
- Bogoria: xx xx xx[NB:-No Mid range hotel is offered in this point ]
- Lake Nakuru national park:– l. nakuru lodge
- Masai Mara:-Sentrim mara,Olumara camp,Elengata olerai
Kenya Safari 6 Days cost
Note:-If you are traveling alone or occupying a single room please confirm with us the single room supplement rate at the time of booking.
|Cost based on number of people on a safari Vehicle||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|High Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 1,520||$ 1,750||$ 1,900|
|4 pax||$ 1,380||$ 1,550||$ 1,800|
|6 pax||$ 1,300||$ 1,300||$ 1,680|
|Standard Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 1,530||$ 1,640||$ 1,700|
|4 pax||$ 1,360||$ 1,450||$ 1,500|
|6 pax||$ 1,260||$ 1350||$ 1,450|
|Mid Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 1,390||$ 1,420||$ 1,500|
|4 pax||$ 1,190||$ 1,250||$ 1,320|
|6 pax||$ 1,150||$ 1,170||$ 1,240|
Price will include
- Transport by custom safari van with open roof top
- Mineral water while on safari
- All government Levies,
- All park entry fees,
- Accommodation and meals (full board basis) based on option chosen
- Transfer from your hotel to moi airport
- Return flight from mombasa – nairobi -mombasa
Price Will Exclude
- soft and alcoholic drinks
- Tips and other grantitudes
- Things of personal nature
- Costs incurred while visiting local homesteads [eg.Masai village]
- Boat rides
- Children between 3 to 11 years pay 50% of adult price
- Children occupying own room pay 75% of adult rate
- Single room supplement will apply in all categories except on safaris taken during the low season.
- This 6 days kenya wildlife safari can leave from any point within the kenyan coast including Mombasa town/moi air port, North coast hotels,Diani hotels and Kilifi area. We will provide the pick up time at the time of this safari confirmation.
- Any other information you feel worthwhile knowing ; regarding this safari will be provided immediately on request.