David Livingstone Safari Resort
The Masai Mara is probably one of the most visited game reserve in Kenya and Africa as a whole. It is here that the wildebeest migration (recently crowned the Seventh Wonder of the modern World) Masai Mara boast of the largest concentration of wild animals per square Kilometer than any other Kenya National Park
David Livingstone Safari Resort is located on the Mara river about 25km northwest of the Masai Mara reserve in southwest Kenya in the Koiyaki Lemek Conservancy on a broad bend with hippo pools on the Mara River. The lodge is set in 40 acres of tropical gardens with indigenous plants and botanical gardens.
David Livingstone Safari Resort offers 75 Double and Twin Rooms of which 7 are interconnecting with 24 hrs electricity, hot and cold running water and Verandah. All rooms at the David Livingstone Safari REsort face the Mara River.
The David Livingstone Safari Resort facilities include;
- The Susi and Chuma Bar are located on the Hippo Pools.
- Champagne Breakfasts daily on the Terrace near the Hippo Pools.
- Restaurant serving 5 Course lunches and 7 Course table D Hote dinners daily.
- Wildlife video, slide shows and presentations by local rangers and conservationists in the evenings.
- Maasai dancing on the terrace every other evening.
- Night Game Drives In Toyota Land Cruisers operated by the lodge.
- Bush breakfasts and sundowners on river banks.
- Mara Fig Tree Safari Camp
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge
- Mara Governors Safari Camp
- Mara Intrepids Club
- Keekorok Safari Lodge
- Royal Mara Safari Camp
- Mara Safari Club
- David Livingstone Safari Resort