Climb Kilimanjaro expeditions
Climb Kilimanjaro expedition is a hiking exercise that takes place at the African’s highest snow capped mountain .
Choosing climb Kilimanjaro route, which will satisfy your personal requirements as well as contribute towards your eventual summit success, is important. Factors which should be carefully considered includes:
- A Kilimanjaro routes comparison in terms of a of an authentic wilderness experience
- Kilimanjaro routes distances and trekking costs for each route
- The Kilimanjaro routes success rates and best possible summit prospects
- The possibility of additional days for a safer extended acclimatization on each trekking route
- Avoid rain seasons when choosing the time of your treck
We take pride for having organized successful climb Kilimanjaro treks over the years to the highest peak.
We organize climbs through its three known routes and with successful climbers kissing the peaks with joy and excitements.
With the help of our experienced Guides and porters this expedition is organized with ease.
Provide us with your booking details and we will get back to you with confirmations immediately.
Climb Kilimanjaro Transfers
We do organize departures from Mombasa or Nairobi by road through the boarder points of Namanga or Taveta .Proceed to moshi or marangu for the overnight awaiting to under take the expedition the following day.
There are flights from Nairobi to Kilimanjaro international airport and we always have special fares running through out the year.
Its during this time when you are introduced to your guides and porters.
Last minute information is shared .
Climb Kilimanjaro trekking
Mount Kenya Trekking / Hiking / Climbing Using the Naro Moru Route – 5 Days Mount Kenya Trekking Safari
Mount Kenya Trekking / Hiking / Climbing Using the Sirimoni Route – 7 Days Mount Kenya Trekking Safari