Number of rooms: 7 triple rooms, 10 double rooms have queen beds, 37 twin rooms, 6 rooms with single beds.
- The Ark is named after Noah’s Ark.
- The Ark serves meals prepared using fresh, organic ingredients picked from the gardens brought in from farms in the villages.
- The Ark cellar boasts a wide selection of wines.
- A viewing deck on each of the four levels of the Ark enables safe and close viewing of elephants.
- A gift shop sells souvenirs, books, and gift items.
- The Ark library is stocked with books on everything you may want to know about the Aberdares.
- At the bar, where you can watch animals drinking at the waterhole while quenching their own thirst.
Cottages: 19 two bedroomed, one 3 bedroomed and one 5 bedroomed
- Facilities are a spa, swimming pool, gym, steam massage, sauna, wedding venue, animal sanctuary, and golf course.
- Meals are served in the restaurant: Bush dinners, champagne breakfasts, and sundowners are served.