Ashnil Aruba safari Lodge
Ashnil Aruba safari lodge, named after the Aruba Dam, an oasis of limpid brown water that forms an irresistible attraction to both man and beast in this otherwise dry dusty Tsavo East National Park. The Aruba Safari Lodge sits on a vantageous watering site overlooking the Aruba dam constructed on Voi river in 1952.
The Ashnil Aruba Safari Lodge in Tsavo East is set on landscaped gardens, offers a swimming pool, a fine restaurant, a bar, a cultural centre, a souvenir shop and of course, wonderful viewing platforms.
This safari lodge is located160 km from Mombasa and 300 km from Nairobi. The nearest airstrip is 25 minutes from the lodge.
Ashnil Aruba Lodge has 40 deluxe rooms each with a terrace overlooking the plains or the Aruba dam.
The rooms also contain an ensuite toilet and shower facility with bathroom accessories. A variety of room types are available: Double rooms, Triple rooms, Rooms for the physically challenged and Adjoining rooms
Other Safari Camps and Lodges in Tsavo west national park in Kenya
Kilaguni Serena safari lodge
- Ngulia safari lodge
- Taita Hills Saltlick Lodge
- Voi wildlife lodge and safari spa- Tsavo east national park
- Voi safari lodge – Tsavo east national park
- Ashnil Aruba safari lodge
Safari that can use Ashnil Aruba Safari Lodge
- 1 day Tsavo east safari: have a chance to see the Big Five of Africa in a days trip!! the Lion, Leopard, Rhino, Buffalo and elephant among many other animal and bird species.
- 2 days Tsavo East safari Spend a night at the famous Voi safari lodge and have a chance to see the Big Five of Africa among many other animal and bird species.
- 2 Days Tsavo East and West safari a tour of the largest park in Africa, Tsavo in two days.
- 3 Days Tsavo East and West Safari: “pole pole” safari to the largest park in East Africa, Tsavo. See the big five, visit the famous Mzima springs and the rhino Sanctuary.
- 3 Days Tsavo East and Amboseli safari Visit Tsavo West and have a chance to see the big five of Africa, game drive at the foot of the highest Mountain in Africa, Mt. Kilimanjaro.
- 4 Days Tsavo East, Tsavo West and Amboseli Safari The best safari from Mombasa! See the Big five and the famous Mt. Kilimanjaro in Amboseli known for it’s snow cap. , a big surprise for many explorer’s safari of the early 19th century