5 Days Salt lick | Amboseli | Tsavo West | Tsavo East from Mombasa
Amboseli Tsavo Salt Lick safari in 5 days from Mombasa back to Mombasa
This is a progressive road safari that shall explore Salt lick, Amboseli ,Tsavo East & West in a complete 5 days
Salt lick lodge in Taita hills Sanctuary
- Lodge located in Taita wildlife sanctuary adjacent to Tsavo west with excellent wildlife views.
- Lodge stracture resembles the shape of mashrooms with balconies facing the flood lit water holes
- spent a night at Salt lick and experience wildlife views in a different perspective from the tunnels.
Tsavo West National Park – Bisected from Tsavo East by the mombasa – Nairobi highway & the standard geuge railway
Tsavo West is one of the iconic park in Kenya covering an area of 9,065 square kilometres.
- Major attractions in this park includes Mzima springs – Under ground springs forming massive water pools where Hippos ,Crocodiles , Species of fish are viewed .
- Exotic birds are common in this area
- Shetani Lava flaw – This vast expanse of folded black lava spreads for 50 sq km across the savannah near the Chyulu Hills, looking strangely as if Vesuvius dropped its comfort blanket here.
- Nearby are the shetani caves .
- Ngulia Rhino Santuary – A 90-sq-km area protected in Tsavo west national park. Its believed that 70 black Rhinos are found in this area. Chances of spotting them is rather slim as the area is bushy .
Amboseli National Park – One of the best & popular national park in Kenya . Amboseli national park lies on the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro .Its famous for large populations of Elephants
Other members of the big five also exists together with a myriad of other wildlife and birds
Tsavo East National Park – The largest national park in Kenya under the management of Kenya wildlife service. All the members of the Big five are found here.
Attractions includes :-
- Aruba dam
- Kaderi water swamps
- Lugard falls
- Tsavo river
- Mudanda rock
This nature and wildlife safari is available through out the year & its can be undertaken by all age groups
Contact us for more infomation about the Amboseli Tsavo and Salt lick safari from Mombasa
5 Days Salt lick | Amboseli | Tsavo West | Tsavo East
Day 1 .Mombasa – Sarova Salt lick Lodge
Early morning departure from your hotel and drive along the Mombasa –Nairobi road via Voi town to taita wildlife sanctuary. Mid-morning Game drive after entry. Taita hills wildlife sanctuary hosts four among the members of the big five & it’s adjacent to Tsavo west national park. Lunch. Enjoy excellent views and photographic opportunities from the lodge lobby / terraces areas. Visit the underground tunnel and bunker with ground level windows that provides unbelievably close, yet safe access to variety of animals as they frequent the water hole for water & salt licks. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at your lodge.
Day 2. Taita hills santuary – Amboseli national park
We shall start the day with an early morning game viewing before breakfast. Return to our lodge for breakfast. After breakfast proceed to Amboseli . Drive via Mtitu andei and Emali shopping centers to arrive in Amboseli national park in time for lunch.
Afternoon game drive that shall take us to the observation hill to have a better overall view of the park including the adjacent marshy swamps. Wildlife is abundant in this park together with pelicans and other bird species. Mount Kilimanjaro forms the land mark in this park and clear views are possible.
Return to your lodge or luxury camp for Dinner and overnight.
Day 3. Amboseli – Tsavo West
Early morning game drive starts at 0600 Hrs. before returning to the lodge for breakfast. After breakfast, drive to Tsavo West National Park. Game viewing en route to your Lodge / luxury tented camp. Check in & Lunch. After lunch, relax for two hours and then visit Rhino Sanctuary. Dinner and overnight.
Day 4. Tsavo West – Tsavo East
“The early bird catches the worm! . We shall embark on an early morning game drive and scenery viewing drive. Sunrise catches us as we explore the Tsavo West national park the early grazers and predators.
We drink in the scenic beauty of this awesome park .This time we shall head to Mzima Springs to view hippos, crocodiles, exotic fish and a variety of bird species. The greenery surrounding the underground springs is a welcome contrast to the dry terrain that form Tsavo West national park.
Later proceed with our game viewing en route to exit. Drive to Tsavo East via Manyani gate. Arrive at your lodge in time for lunch. Afternoon games drive in search of the “man eaters of Tsavo East” and other wildlife.
Day 5. Tsavo East – Mombasa
Tsavo East national park – is a land of unparalleled biodiversity and naturally home to Africa’s “Big Five” – black rhino, Cape buffalo, elephant, leopard, and of course, lion. Other wildlife roam freely in this savanna land. There shall be an early morning game drive before breakfast. After breakfast you shall check out and proceed for the mid-morning game drive en route to exit.
Return back to Mombasa arriving in time for lunch.
- Low season : April to end of June
- Peak season: July to October & Dec 22nd To 01st January
- High season: November to March
High level lodges / luxury tented camp:
- Severin safari camp [tsavo west]
- Kilaguni serena lodge [tsavo west]
- Oltukai lodge [amboseli]
- Amboseli Serena lodge [amboseli]
- Sarova Saltlick Game Lodge [ Taita hills sanctuary ]
- Sato Camp [ Tsavo East ]
- Ashnil Aruba lodge [ Tsavo East ]
Standard level lodges/Luxury camp
- Ngulia safari lodge[tsavo west]
- Amboseli sopa lodge [amboseli]
- Kibo safari camp [amboseli
- Sarova Taita hills game Lodge [ Taita hills sanctuary ]
- Voi safari lodge [ Tsavo East ]
- Sentrim Tsavo camp [ Tsavo East ]
High Level Lodges / Luxury camps
|Price per person sharing||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
||$ 930||$ 1,080||$ 1,180|
|4 pax||$ 770||$ 930||$ 1,030|
|6 pax||$ 720||$ 870||$ 985|
|Easter / Christmas / New year eve Supplements per person per night||25||35||55|
Standard Lodges/Luxury camps
|Price per person sharing||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
||$ 805||$ 875||$ 950|
|4 pax||$ 660||$ 715||$ 790|
|6 pax||$ 605||$ 665||$ 735|
|Easter / Christmas / New year eve Suppliments per person per night||20||30||40|
Price will include
- Transport in a comfotable safari van with open roof hatch for photography & viewing
- Mineral water while on safari
- All government Levies,
- All park entry fees,
- 5 days of extensive wildlife viewing
- Accommodation and meals (full board basis) based on option chosen
Price Will Exclude
- soft and alcoholic drinks
- Tips or any other gratitude
- Things of personal nature
- Costs incurred while visiting local homesteads [eg.Masai village]-optional at usd.20 per person
- Children between 3 to 11 years pay 50% of adult price
- Children occupying own room pay 75% of adult rate
- Single room supplement will apply in all categories except on safaris taken during the low season.
- We will provide the pick up time at the time of this safari confirmation.
- Any other information you feel worthwhile knowing ; regarding this safari will be provided immediately on request.
See what our genuine passed clients say about our services