Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge
Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge is in the shadow of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain, beside a copse of giant Acacia trees and a gently flowing natural spring.
The lodge is at the centre of Amboseli National park. Almost nowhere else on the continent can more wild elephant be seen than in Amboseli National park. Influenced be native Masai architecture, the lodge is in perfect harmony with its environment.
- Guest rooms, individually appointed with authentic African art and murals convey a distinctive Masai Manyatta mood.
- The lodge has total of 96 rooms.
- Traditional feasts and tribal dancing overlooking the waterhole where big game gathers.
- “Out of Africa” jogging trails.
- Swimming pool
- Mosquito net
- In the evenings, Masai dance performances, music, and entertaining
- Guests are invited to participate in the lodge’s reforestation programme by planting a tree.