7 Days Masai Mara Lake Nakuru Samburu Safari
7 Days Masai Mara Lake Nakuru Samburu Safari we describe as ultimate Kenya safari.
Tour includes visits to the northern counties of kenya with landmark attractions,awesome scenery and unique wildlife species.
Experience the equator crossing during this 7 days Masai Mara Lake Nakuru Samburu safari.
The Flamingos & pelicans spectacle together with the Sanctuary of Rhinos in Lake Nakuru remains a major blend to this safari experience.
We crown this tour with a visit to the home of the “BIG FIVE” and other predators of masai mara game reserve.
For more information regarding this tour do not hesitate to contact us.
We welcome you to experience this memorable safari with us .
7 Days Masai Mara Lake Nakuru Samburu Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara
Pick-up from your hotel in Nairobi / Airport and drive to Masai Mara with a stop-over at the edge of the escarpment to marvel at the fall of The Great Rift Valley; a geological phenomena emanating from the Red Sea to Mozambique in southern part of Africa. Arrive Masai Mara in time for lunch. Afternoon game viewing. Dinner and overnight in a lodge or Luxury tented camp.
Day 2: Masai Mara
Whole day spent at the Masai Mara with game drives. Explore this vast tree studded reserve in search of lions, elephants, Giraffe, Cheetah, buffalo, Antelopes, Zebra etc. Wildlife in the Masai Mara is found in prolific numbers and the game reserve has highest wildlife concentration per square kilometer than any other park in africa.
Day 3: Masai Mara
Morning and afternoon game drives in this game reserve famous for annual wildebeests migration from the Serengeti in Tanzania in the month of July . Optional visits to a Masai Manyatta [village] can be arranged as can be game walks with resident Masai Morans at an extra cost. All meals and overnight in a lodge or luxury camp.
Day 4: Masai Mara – Lake Nakuru
Depart Masai Mara for the lake Nakuru national park to arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive around the lake and into the national park. The lake Nakuru hosts the world’s largest concentration of flamingoes which canopy the edge of these alkaline Rift valley lake. Pelicans and other bird species are abundant and the adjacent national park hosts lions, giraffe, warthog, leopard etc. There is a Rhino sanctuary in this park so Rhino sighting is almost guaranteed. All meals and overnight in a lodge.
Day 5: Lake Nakuru – Samburu
Depart Nakuru after breakfast. Proceed to Samburu game reserve on the fringes of the semi-arid northern frontier district of Kenya. Picnic lunch will be hosted at the Thomson falls. The scenic Nakuru – Nyahururu road passes through the hub of Kenya’s food basket and an insight of the living situation of the local population is visible. Arrive Samburu in the late afternoon .Game viewing en-route to your lodge for check-in ,dinner and overnight in a lodge or luxury camp.
Day 6: Samburu Game Reserve
Whole day spent in Samburu game reserve. The arid conditions have provided habitat for distinct animal survival peculiarities. We find the reticulated Giraffe ,the Grevy’s zebra, the Gerenuk, Somali ostrich, lion, elephants, cheetah, buffalo and crocodiles at the Ewaso Nyiro river which is the lifeline of the Samburu game reserve. Other species of game are also found. All meal and overnight in the same lodge or luxury camp.
Day 7: Samburu Via Mount Kenya to Nairobi
Early morning game drive and later to the lodge for breakfast. An optional game drive before the return journey to Nairobi with lunch scheduled at the base of Mt. Kenya. After lunch take a leisurely drive admiring tea, coffee and pineapple plantations to arrive Nairobi in the early evening. Drop-off at your resident hotel or airport.
The prices given below are classified based on:-
- The level of accommodation
- Season/period of the year
- The number of people sharing in a vehicle
Please choose your option depending on your budget and style.
- Low season : April to end of June
- Peak season: July to October
- High season: November to March
High level Lodges/Luxury camps:
- Masai mara game reserve:- Mara serena,Mara Sarova,Ashnil mara,Keekorok lodge,Mara simba lodge
- Lake Nakuru national park: –Sarova lion hill , Lake nakuru lodge
- Samburu national park:- Ashnil samburu camp ,Sarova shaba ,Samburu simba lodge
Standard level lodges/Luxury camps
- Masai Mara:–Mara sopa lodge,Fig tree camp,Mara leisure camp
- Lake Nakuru national park:- Flamingo hill camp, Nakuru sopa lodge
- Samburu national park:– Samburu lodge,Samburu sopa lodge
Mid level lodges /Luxury camps:-
- Masai Mara:–Sentrim mara,Olumara camp,Elengata olerai
- Lake Nakuru national park:– l. nakuru lodge,
- Samburu national park:– Samburu sentrim camp
7 Days Masai Mara Lake Nakuru Samburu Safari Prices
|Cost per person sharing
||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
High Level Accomodation
|2 pax||$ 1,405||$ 1,650||$ 2,120|
|4 pax||$ 1,200||$ 1,445||$ 1,900|
|6 pax||$ 1,130||$ 1,375||$ 1,840|
Standard Level Accomodation
|2 pax||$ 1,355||$ 1,500||$ 1,650|
|4 pax||$ 1,150||$ 1,290||$ 1,435|
|6 pax||$ 1,080||$ 1,220||$ 1,360|
Mid Level Accomodation
|2 pax||$ 1,240||$ 1,325||$ 1,450|
|4 pax||$ 1,030||$ 1,120||$ 1,245|
|6 pax||$ 955||$ 1,050||$ 1,175|
Price will include
- Transport by custom safari van with open roof top
- Mineral water while on safari
- All government Levies,
- All park entry fees,
- Accommodation and meals (full board basis) based on option chosen
- Transfer from your hotel to moi airport
Price Will Exclude
- soft and alcoholic drinks
- Tips and other grantitudes
- Things of personal nature
- Costs incurred while visiting local homesteads [eg.Masai village]
- Children between 3 to 11 years pay 50% of adult price
- Children occupying own room pay 75% of adult rate
- Single room supplement will apply in all categories except on safaris taken during the low season.
- This 7 Days Masai Mara Lake Nakuru Samburu safari can leave from any point in Nairobi city/suburbs /airport.
- You can choose your own date of departure.
- Any other information you feel worthwhile knowing regarding this safari will be provided immediately on request.
See what our passed clients say about us
Trackback from your site.