7 Days Lake Nakuru Masai Mara Amboseli Safari From Nairobi by Road
Lake Nakuru Masai Mara Amboseli Safari in 7 Days with excellent highlights as described below.
Masai Mara Game reserve remain the best home of the Big five ,Lake Nakuru is world-famous for being a host of millions of flamingo & other pelicans.Mount Kilimanjaro remain the land mark of Amboseli.
Lake Nakuru Masai Mara Amboseli safari tour originates from Nairobi back to Nairobi.
- Tree studded savana plain
- Wildebeest migration [july-september]
- Mara river inhabited by wild crocodiles and Hippos
- Highest wildlife concentration than any other park in the region
- Exciting Balloon adventure [Extra costs]
- Cultural tour to a local village [extra cost]
- Scenic route via the Rift valley escapment
- Tour to a Rift valley lake hosting a wildlife park
- Largest birds spectacle on earth
- 100% chances of spotting both black & White Rhino
- Amboseli national park lying on the shadows of mt.Kilimanjaro
- Park with large population of Elephants
- Open swampy land hosting Buffalo,Hippos,Elephants and species of birds.
- Observation Hill which allows an overall view the park
- indigenous community lifestyle around the park
- Excellent view of mount kilimanjaro with its snow capped peaks
Note about this Lake Nakuru Masai Mara Amboseli Safari tour:-
This safari can be customized to reduce some stays or add other attractions such as lake Naivasha or Tsavo west
The safari can also end at Namanga boarder or at the kenyan coast depending on your request.
7 Days Lake Nakuru Masai Mara Amboseli Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara
Pick-up from your Nairobi hotel / Airport for a journey to Masai Mara game reserve with a stop-over at the edge of the escarpment ,to marvel at the great eastern rift valley ; a geological phenomena emanating from the Red Sea to Mozambique in south Africa. Arrive Masai Mara in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight in a lodge or Luxury camp.
Day 2: Masai Mara
The whole day will be spent in game viewing and exploring the park’s high concentration of wild animals. On the plains are enormous herds of grazing animals including the elusive Cheetah and leopard hiding amidst acacia boughs. In the afternoon, an optional visit to a Maasai village can be arranged (at extra cost). Here you will be welcomed by the locals singing and dancing, a sacred ritual that has formed their rich cultural tradition. Part of the tour includes a glimpse to their local homes and way of life.Return to your lodge/luxury camp for dinner & overnight.
Day 3: Masai Mara
An extra day spent in Masai Mara with game drives. Optional visit to Masai Manyatta can be arranged as well as game walks with resident Masai Morans at an extra cost. All meals and overnight at the lodge or Luxury camp.
Day 4: Masai Mara – Lake Nakuru
Depart Masai Mara for the lake Nakuru national park to arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive around the lake and into the national park. The lake Nakuru host the world’s largest concentration of flamingoes which canopy the edge of this alkaline Rift valley lake. Pelicans and other bird species are abundant and the adjacent national park host lions, Giraffe, Warthog, leopard etc. There is a Rhino sanctuary and thus Rhino sightings are almost guaranteed. All meals and overnight in a lodge/luxury tented camp of choice.
DAY 5: Lake Nakuru – Amboseli National Park
Depart the lake Nakuru after breakfast. Proceed to the Amboseli national park via Nairobi for lunch. Arrive Amboseli in the late afternoon with welcome views of the Mt Kilimanjaro[if weather permits] and a short game drive en-route. Dinner and overnight in lodge or Luxury camp.
DAY 6: Amboseli National Park
We will start the day before sunrise to enjoy the magnificent view of Mount Kilimanjaro and set off for another extensive game drive before the clouds build up over the summit. Mt. Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain in Africa and is snow-capped at the peaks. The majesty of this tropical mountain makes Amboseli an ideal photographers haven by offering a spectacular back ground for wildlife and scenic photography. Herds of elephants inhabit this swampy park together with lions, cheetah, buffalo, warthog, rhino and different species of antelopes. The park is also a home of interesting bird species. All meals and overnight in a lodge / Luxury camp.
Day 7: Amboseli – Nairobi
Early pre-breakfast game drive and probable last sights of the Mt. Kilimanjaro. After breakfast, continue for an en-route game viewing. Later proceed to Nairobi to arrive in the afternoon.
The prices given below are classified based on:-
- The level of accommodation
- Season/period of the year
- The number of people sharing in a vehicle
Please choose your option depending on your budget and style.
- Low season : April to end of June
- Peak season: July to October / 22nd December to 01st January
- High season: November to 21st December / 02nd January to 30th March
High level Lodges/Luxury camps:
- Lake Nakuru national park: –Sarova lion hill,Lake nakuru lodge
- Masai mara game reserve:- Mara serena,Mara Sarova,Ashnil mara,Keekorok lodge,Mara simba lodge ,Mara Leisure Camp
- Amboseli national park:-Amboseli serena lodge ,Oltukai lodge
Standard level lodges/Luxury camps
- Lake Nakuru national park:- Flamingo hill camp, Nakuru sopa lodge
- Masai Mara:-Mara sopa lodge,Fig tree camp , AA Mara Camp
- Amboseli national park:-Amboseli sopa lodge,Kibo camp
Mid level lodges /Luxury camps:-
- Lake Nakuru national park:- l. nakuru lodge,
- Masai Mara:-Sentrim mara,Olumara camp,Elengata olerai
- Amboseli nat.park:-AA lodge,Kibo safari camp
7 Days Lake Nakuru Masai Mara Amboseli Safari Prices
|Cost Per person Sharing
||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2 pax||$ 1,410||$ 1,640||$ 2,060|
|4 pax||$ 1,210||$ 1,430||$ 1,860|
|6 pax||$ 1,135||$ 1,360||$ 1,795|
|Suppliments [Easter holiday ,Christmas,New year]||– –||$ 30 p/night||$ 35 p/night|
|Standard Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 1,330||$ 1,500||$1,610|
|4 pax||$ 1,125||$ 1,280||$ 1,410|
|6 pax||$ 1,050||$ 1,200||$ 1,350|
|Suppliments [Easter holiday ,Christmas,New year]||– –||$ 25 p/night||$ 30 p/night|
|Mid Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 1,240||$ 1,320||$ 1,530|
|4 pax||$ 1,040||$ 1,120||$ 1,335|
|6 pax||$ 975||$ 1,050||$ 1,265|
|Suppliments [Easter holiday ,Christmas,New year]||– –||$ 20 p/night||$ 25 p/night|
Festive season supplement Dates:-
- Easter Holiday – Good friday to the night of Easter Monday
- Christmas – 24th,25th,26th Dec.
- New Year – 31st Dec & 1st Jan
Safari Prices above will include:
- Transport by custom safari van with open roof top
- Mineral water while on safari
- All government Levies
- All park entry fees
- Accommodation and meals (full board basis) based on option chosen
- Extra lunch
Price Will Exclude
- soft and alcoholic drinks
- Tips and other grantitudes
- Things of personal nature
- Costs incurred while visiting local homesteads [eg.Masai village]
Other Information about 7 Days Lake Nakuru-Masai Mara-Amboseli safari :-
- Children between 3 to 11 years pay 50% of adult price
- Children occupying own room pay 75% of adult rate
- Single room supplement will apply in all categories except on safaris taken during the low season.
- This 7 days Lake Nakuru Masai Mara Amboseli Safari experience can be shared via our face book profile .
- We will provide the pick up time at the time of this safari confirmation.
- Any other information you feel worthwhile knowing regarding this safari will be provided immediately on request.
- Landcruiser usage available at an extra cost of usd.50 per day per group.
Contact us in case you need further information regarding this safari