6 Days Lake Nakuru Masai Mara Amboseli Tsavo West Safari
6 Days Lake Nakuru Masai Mara Amboseli Tsavo West safari- described as ” The safari lover’s delights “ .
Its composed of such attractions as Scenic hills and valleys, awesome scenery,different species of birds,Cultural diversity & wildlife hot spots plus many more.
This 6 Days Lake Nakuru Masai Mara Amboseli Tsavo West tour involves driving from Nairobi city or the airport.
Tour highlights includes:-
- kenya cultural diversity
- The Great Rift Valley escarpment
- Lake Nakuru national park located on the floor of the rift valley
- Millions of flamingos, pelicans and other bird species in lake Nakuru national park
- Rhino Sanctuary in L.Nakuru & Tsavo west
- Highest wildlife concentration in masai mara game reserve
- Mara river inhabited by Hippos and crocodiles
- Wildebeest migration [july to september]
- Snow capped peaks of mt.Kilimanjaro [Highest mountain in Africa]
- Swampy grounds in Amboseli national park as viewed from the observation hill hosting elephants,Buffalo,Hippos & species of birds including pelicans.
- large herd of elephants in amboseli
- Shetani lava flow site in Tsavo west
- The greenery location of Mzima springs hosting Hippos,crocodiles and different fish species
- Different climatic conditions
- Colorful maasai market
6 Days Lake Nakuru Masai Mara Amboseli Tsavo West safari may also be customized to start from the kenya beach resorts.
Do not hesitate to contact us regarding further information about this tour
6 Days Lake Nakuru Masai Mara Amboseli Tsavo West safari Itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi – Lake Nakuru
Meet and greet followed by a departure from your City hotel/Airport and enjoy a scenic relaxed drive to Lake Nakuru National Park. Morning game drive will take you to the lakeside. See thousands of resident flamingoes and many different species of fresh water birds. Lunch in a Lodge/luxury camp. Afternoon game drive at the Park. Spot the white rhinos, black rhinos, lesser and greater Kudu, water bucks, lions, elephants, leopards and many different animal species. Dinner and overnight in the same lodge/luxury camp of choice
Day 2. Lake Nakuru – Masai Mara
Early morning breakfast and then drive to Masai Mara across the great Rift Valley. Beautiful sceneries along the way. Game viewing enroute to your lodge/Luxury tented camp for check-in and Lunch. After lunch relax for 2 Hrs. Evening game drive at 1600Hrs. Spot hundreds of wildebeest, zebras, elephants, lions, rhinos and many more. Dinner and overnight in your lodge/Luxury tented camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara
Spend a whole day in this jewel park of Kenya in game viewing with packed lunch break by the Mara river . Dinner and overnight at the lodge/Luxury camp.
Day 4: Masai Mara – Nairobi – Amboseli
Early morning breakfast followed by a departure from Masai Mara with our last game drive enroute to the exit.Drive to nairobi arriving in time for lunch. There after drive to Amboseli National Park. Evening game drive before dinner and overnight in a Lodge / tented camp of choice.
Day 5: Amboseli-Tsavo West
Early morning game drive before breakfast. Breakfast at 0800Hrs. After breakfast check-out and proceed for another game run this time taking you to the foot of africa’s highest snow capped mount Kilimanjaro.The mountain forms the land mark of Amboseli national park.Of interest in this park is the human interaction with wildlife & seems to be well…Exit Amboseli and drive to Tsavo West. Game viewing enroute to your Lodge/Luxury tented camp for check in & lunch. Visit the Mzima springs (a spring from Mt. Kilimanjaro) and see fresh water fish, crocodiles, hippos, birds and many more. Dinner and overnight at your Lodge Camp.
Day 6: Tsavo West – Nairobi
Early morning game drive before breakfast. After breakfast, visit the Rhino sanctuary. Afterwards, leave Tsavo West and drive back to your Nairobi City hotel with some stops to admire curios & Fruit sellers.Drop off at your resident hotel or Airport for your onward flight.
The prices given below are classified based on:-
- The level of accommodation
- Season/period of the year
- The number of people sharing in a vehicle
Please choose your option depending on your budget and style.
- Low season : April to end of June
- Peak season: July to October
- High season: November to March
High level Lodges/Luxury camps:
- Lake Nakuru national park: –Sarova lion hill,Lake nakuru lodge
- Masai mara game reserve:- Mara serena Lodge,Mara Sarova tented camp,Ashnil mara,Keekorok lodge,Mara simba lodge , Mara Interpids tented camp
- Amboseli national park:-Amboseli serena lodge ,Oltukai lodge
- Tsavo west:- Kilaguni serena lodge,Severin safari camp,Voyager Ziwani camp
Standard level lodges/Luxury camps
- Lake Nakuru national park:- Flamingo hill camp, Nakuru sopa lodge
- Masai Mara:-Mara sopa lodge,Fig tree camp,Mara leisure camp
- Amboseli national park:-Amboseli sopa lodge,Kibo camp
- Tsavo west:– Ngulia safari lodge,
Mid level lodges /Luxury camps:-
- Lake Nakuru national park:- l. nakuru lodge,
- Masai Mara:-Sentrim mara,Olumara camp,Elengata olerai
- Amboseli nat.park:-AA lodge,Kibo safari camp
- Tsavo west:-Rhino valley
6 Days Lake Nakuru Masai Mara Amboseli Tsavo West Safari Prices
|Cost Per person Sharing
||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|High Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 1,175||$ 1,380||$ 1,730|
|4 pax||$ 995||$ 1,200||$ 1,500|
|6 pax||$ 945||$ 1,130||$ 1,440|
|Standard Level Accomodation||2 pax||$1,100||$ 1,220||$ 1,350|
|4 pax||$ 925||$ 1,035||$ 1,150|
|6 pax||$ 850||$ 970||$ 1,080|
|Mid Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 1,030||$ 1,100||$ 1,250|
|4 pax||$ 850||$ 930||$ 1,085|
|6 pax||$ 790||$ 870||$ 990|
Price will include
- Transport by custom safari van with open roof top
- Mineral water while on safari
- All government Levies,
- All park entry fees,
- Accommodation and meals (full board basis) based on option chosen
- Extra lunch
Price Will Exclude
- soft and alcoholic drinks
- Tips and other grantitudes
- Things of personal nature
- Costs incurred while visiting local homesteads [eg.Masai village]
Other Information about 6 Days Lake Nakuru/Masai Mara/Amboseli/Tsavo West safari :-
- Children between 3 to 11 years pay 50% of adult price
- Children occupying own room pay 75% of adult rate
- Single room supplement will apply in all categories except on safaris taken during the low season.
- This 6 days safari can leave from any point within Nairobi city hotels,suburbs or from Nairobi airport . We will provide the pick up time at the time of this safari confirmation.
- Any other information you feel worthwhile knowing regarding this safari will be provided immediately on request.
- Landcruiser usage available at an extra cost of usd.50 per day per group.