6 Days Aberdares Lake Bogoria Lake Baringo Lake Nakuru Masai Mara safari
This 6 Days Aberdares Lake Bogoria Lake Baringo Lake Nakuru Masai Mara safari is an ultimate safari in terms of bird watching, wildlife viewing & scenic adventure safari.
With this Aberdares Lake Bogoria Lake Baringo Lake Nakuru Masai Mara safari option you will visit Kenya Highlands – the Aberdares and Mount Kenya then the Great Rift Valley Park Lakes & crown the tour with a visit to world renowned Masai Mara.. an all round wildlife hotspot not to be missed.
6 Days Aberdares Lake Bogoria Lake Baringo Lake Nakuru Masai Mara tour is the best package for bird watcher as well as wildlife lovers.
Contact us for further information about this wildlife safari tour
6 Days Aberdares Lake Bogoria Lake Baringo Lake Nakuru Masai Mara safari Itinerary
Day 1: Mombasa-Nairobi-Mt. Kenya-Aberdares
Meet and greet will be followed by a joint discussion of this itinerary before departure. Begin your safari journey to Mt. Kenya region. This will be a relaxed drive with your driver pointing out any new sightings on the way.Arrive in your lodge in time for Lunch. Evening game watching at a flood lit water hole. Watch animals as they come for water and scratch for salt from the comfort of your lodge. Dinner and overnight in your lodge.
Day 2: Aberdares-Lake Bogoria-Lake Baringo
After an early morning breakfast, check out and take scenic drive via Thomson’s Falls where you will stop to view the scenic waterfalls .Proceed via Tea / coffee plantations stopping briefly at Lake Bogoria to see the Hot Springs and the Geysers and then continue to your lodge for Lunch. Enjoy a guided bird walk around this fresh water lake with over 450 species of birds. Take a boat trip on the lake [at an extra cost] or visit the Njemps tribe. Dinner and overnight at a lodge
Day 3:Lake Baringo-Lake Nakuru
After breakfast, leave for Lake Nakuru National park. Arrive in time for lunch. Evening game drive starts at 1600 Hrs. Spot the white rhinos, black rhinos, elephants, lesser and greater kudus and tens of thousands of flamingos & other pelicans which make it an ornithological bird’s paradise. Dinner and overnight in your lodge / Luxury camp of choice.
Day 4: Lake Nakuru – Masai Mara
Early morning breakfast followed by a departure with Game viewing enroute to the exit. Drive to Masai Mara arriving in time for late lunch. Evening game drive in this paradise of animals. Dinner and overnight in a Lodge or Tented Camp of your choice.
Day 5:Masai Mara
Spent the whole day in game viewing .The scenic appeal of the tree studded savannah plains, the moderate climate and diversity of wild game species makes it a one stop point for game viewing .Look out for the “BIG FIVE”,Predators, Scarventures and many more as they roam freely in this game park.Picnic lunch shall be by the Mara river as we watch hippos & crocodiles or maybe the great migration river crossing [july-september].Return to your lodge/Luxury camp in the evening for Dinner and overnight.
Day 6: Masai Mara-Nairobi
This is our last day of our safari and we will have an optional early morning game drive before breakfast. After breakfast leave Masai Mara and drive back to Nairobi with lunch en-route. Arrive in Nairobi in the afternoon & transfer to your resident hotel or to the airport for your onward flight back home.
- Low season : April to end of June
- Peak season: July to October
- High season: November to March
The prices given below are classified based on the level of accommodation,Season & the number of people sharing in a vehicle.Please choose your option depending on your budget and style.
High level Lodges/Luxury camps:
- Lake Nakuru national park: –Sarova lion hill,Lake nakuru lodge
- Masai mara:- Mara serena,Mara Sarova,Ashnil mara,Keekorok lodge,Mara simba lodge
- Aberdares : Treetop lodge, The Ark
- Bogoria/Baringo: Lake Bogoria hotel & Spa ,Island camp Resort ,Tumbili cliff camp
Standard level lodges/Luxury camps
- Lake Nakuru national park:- Flamingo hill camp, Nakuru sopa lodge
- Masai Mara:-Mara sopa lodge,Fig tree camp,Mara leisure camp
- Abardares : The ark , Abadares safari club
- Bogoria / Baringo: Tumbili cliff camp .Soi safari lodge
Mid level lodges /Luxury camps:-
- Mount Kenya: Falcon heights hotel, Kongoni camp
- Bogoria / Baringo:Roberts camp
- Lake Nakuru national park:– l. nakuru lodge
- Masai Mara:-Sentrim mara,Olumara camp,Elengata olerai
Note:-If you are traveling alone or occupying a single room please confirm with us the single room supplement rate at the time of booking.
6 Days Aberdares Lake Bogoria Lake Baringo Lake Nakuru Masai Mara Safari Prices
|Cost based on number of people on a safari Vehicle||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|High Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 1,170||$ 1,370||$ 1,650|
|4 pax||$ 1,000||$ 1,190||$ 1,450|
|6 pax||$ 940||$ 1,100||$ 1,370|
|Standard Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 1,120||$ 1,250||$ 1,360|
|4 pax||$ 910||$ 1,050||$ 1,150|
|6 pax||$ 840||$ 970||$ 1,080|
|Mid Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 985||$ 1,070||$ 1,165|
|4 pax||$ 790||$ 880||$ 965|
|6 pax||$ 730||$ 795||$ 890|
Price will include
- Transport by custom safari van with open roof top
- Mineral water while on safari
- All government Levies,
- All park entry fees,
- Accommodation and meals (full board basis) based on option chosen
- Extra lunch
Price Will Exclude
- soft and alcoholic drinks
- Tips and other grantitudes
- Things of personal nature
- Costs incurred while visiting local homesteads [eg.Masai village]
Other Information about 6 Days Aberdares/Lake Bogoria/Lake Baringo/Lake Nakuru/Masai Mara safari :-
- Children between 3 to 11 years pay 50% of adult price
- Children occupying own room pay 75% of adult rate
- Single room supplement will apply in all categories except on safaris taken during the low season.
- This 6 days safari can leave from any point within Nairobi city,suburbs or the airport . We will provide the pick up time at the time of this safari confirmation.
- Any other information you feel worthwhile knowing regarding this safari will be provided immediately on request.
- Landcruiser usage available at an extra cost of usd.50 per day per group.
After the end of your safar we will be glad to read your reviews regarding your safari experience
Trackback from your site.