3 Days Salt lick and Amboseli Safari /Mombasa safaris
Salt lick Amboseli Safari in 3 Days is a wildlife & nature safari from Mombasa.
This tour involves road driving with activities of game drives and Tunnels viewing.
Safari highlights includes:-
- Mushroom like structures of Salt lick lodge
- Wildlife viewing from Salt lick tunnels
- Varied vegetation
- Cultural diversity
- Mount Kilimanjaro
- The ” Big Five”
- Nomadic lifestyle
This tour can also be customized to end in Namanga boarder ,SGR train station in Voi or Nairobi city.
Do not hesitate to contact us if further information is need regarding this 3 days Saltlick Amboseli Safari.
3 days Salt lick Amboseli Safari itinerary
Day 1. Mombasa – Salt Lick lodge
Pick up from your hotel /Residence/airport in the morning and commence your journey to the interior.
Drive along the Mombasa –Nairobi road via Voi town to Sarova salt lick lodge.
This is one of the Sarova luxury safari lodge that is an all-night game viewing lodge & especially memorable for its imaginative mushroom like structures.
Its build overlooking a waterhole .
The units are linked by suspended walkways .
We shall arrive in time for lunch.
Check-in & lunch will be followed by moments of relaxation .
Afternoon will be spend in search of the “Big five” taking advantage of the leads to some of their locations.
We shall return to our lodge for Dinner and overnight.
Day 2. Salt lick -Amboseli National park
This day’s game drive shall begin before sunrise as we traverse the vast park in search of the early grazers and hunters.
This may last for 2 hours before returning to our lodge for Breakfast.
After breakfast depart from sarova Taita game sanctuary for a drive via the southern part of the Tsavo west & head to Amboseli national park.
Arrive in our lodge for check in and lunch. We shall spend the afternoon in wildlife drives .
Amboseli national park lies at the floors of the Mount Kilimanjaro.
The mountain offers scenic background for photography.
Elephants, Lions, Cheetah, Buffalo, hyena etc roam freely in this park.
Our game viewing shall include a visit to the observation hill where we shall have a better view of the mashed grounds and the park at large.
Now with excitement yet sharing notes about our experience of the day we shall return to our lodge / Tented camp for Dinner and overnight.
Day 3. Amboseli – Mombasa
This is our last day of our safari.
An optional early morning game viewing shall be offered. Breakfast.
After breakfast we shall have our last spectacular views of Africa’s highest snow-capped mount Kilimanjaro in our game viewing exercise en-route to the park’s exit gate.
Drive via Emali shopping Centre on our way back with our driver making some stops to point at some sightings on the way.
Lunch will be served at Voi town .Thereafter proceed to Mombasa arriving in the evening.
- Low season : April to end of June
- Peak season: July to October
- High season: November to March
The prices given below are classified based on the level of accommodation used.
Please choose your option depending on your budget and style.
High level Lodges/Luxury camps
- Sarova Salt Lick Game Lodge
- Amboseli national park:-Amboseli serena lodge , Oltukai lodge
Standard level lodges/Luxury camps
- Sarova Taita Hills Game Lodge
- Amboseli national park:-Amboseli sopa lodge,Kibo camp
Note:-If you are traveling alone or occupying a single room please confirm with us the single room supplement rate at the time of booking.
3 Days Salt Lick Amboseli Safari Prices
|Cost based on per person sharing in a safari Vehicle
||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|High Level Accomodation||2 pax||
|Standard Level Accomodation||2 pax|
Price will include
- Transport by custom safari van with open roof top
- Mineral water while on safari
- All government Levies,
- All park entry fees,
- Accommodation and meals (full board basis) based on option chosen
- Extra lunch
Price Will Exclude
- soft and alcoholic drinks
- Tips and other grantitudes
- Things of personal nature
- Costs incurred while visiting local homesteads [eg.Masai village]
- Children between 3 to 11 years pay 50% of adult price
- Children occupying own room pay 75% of adult rate
- Single room supplement will apply in all categories except on safaris taken during the low season.
- This 3 Days Salt Lick Amboseli Safari can leave from any point within the Kenyan coast including Mombasa town/moi air port, North coast hotels,Diani hotels and Kilifi area.
- We will provide the pick up time at the time of this safari confirmation.
- Any other information you feel worthwhile knowing regarding this safari will be provided immediately on request.
- See what others say about our service
Trackback from your site.