3 Days Masai Mara Safari -Nairobi Road Safaris
Masai Mara Kenya Safari lasting 3 days is a short road safari program from Nairobi – undoubtedly the richest wildlife game reserve in east Africa. Tour involves wildlife viewing. Although most of the time in this wildlife safari is allocated in game drives ; we’ll also provide opportunities to visit masai villages .This 3 days Masai Mara Kenya Safari highlights includes:-
- Awesome scenic attraction of the rift valley
- Colourfull masai market[Narok town]
- Scenic appeal of the tree studded savannah plains
- Home to the big five
- Wildebeest migration[July-October]
- Mara & Talek rivers invaded by Crocodiles and Hippos
- Maasai culture
3 Days Masai Mara Kenya Safari Itinerary
Day 1. Nairobi – Masai Mara
Depart from Nairobi in the morning and drive to the view point of the Great Rift Valley. Descend to the floor of the rift valley and drive via Narok town to Masai Mara game reserve. Arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight in a Lodge / Luxury camp of your choice
Day 2. Masai Mara game reserve
This day shall be spent in game viewing and exploring the game reserve’s high concentration of wild animals. On the plains are enormous herds of grazing animals including the hunters such as the elusive Cheetah,lion and leopard hiding amidst acacia boughs . In the afternoon, an optional visit to a Maasai village can be arranged (at extra cost). Here you will be welcomed by the locals singing and dancing – a sacred ritual that has formed their rich cultural tradition. Part of the tour includes a glimpse to their local homes as a way of their life style. This day of adventure will not be complete without a visit to the famous mara river inhabited by wild crocodiles & Hippos. Dinner and overnight in a lodge or luxury tented camp
Day 3. Mara – Nairobi
This is our last day of our safari .We shall start our wildlife viewing at sun sunrise .We’ll follow the animal trails in search of the big five & early grazers . Return to our lodge for Breakfast. There after check out and enjoy our last game viewing exercise en route to exit. Proceed after exit and head to Nairobi arriving late in the afternoon.
- Low season : April to end of June
- Peak season: July to October
- High season: November to March
High level Lodges/Luxury camps:
Mara serena,Mara Sarova,Ashnil mara,Keekorok lodge,Mara simba lodge, Mara Interpids, Ashnil mara camp
Standard level lodges/Luxury camps
Mara sopa lodge,Fig tree camp,Mara leisure camp ,
Mid level lodges /Luxury camps:-
Sentrim mara,Olumara camp,Elengata olerai camp
3 Days Masai Mara Kenya Safari Prices
|Cost based on per person sharing in a vehicle in a group of:-
||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|High Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 590||$ 675||$ 810|
|4 pax||$ 500||$ 590||$ 775|
|6 pax||$ 475||$ 540||$ 745|
|Standard Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 540||$ 600||$ 650|
|4 pax||$ 440||$ 520||$ 570|
|6 pax||$ 400||$ 495||$ 540|
|Mid Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 460||$ 510||$ 590|
|4 pax||$ 375||$ 400||$ 500|
|6 pax||$ 350||$ 380||$ 450|
Price will include
- Transport by custom safari van with open roof top
- Mineral water while on safari
- All government Levies,
- All park entry fees,
- Accommodation and meals (full board basis) based on option chosen
- Transfer from your hotel to moi airport
Price Will Exclude
- soft and alcoholic drinks
- Tips and other grantitudes
- Things of personal nature
- Costs incurred while visiting local homesteads [eg.Masai village]
- Children between 3 to 11 years pay 50% of adult price
- Children occupying own room pay 75% of adult rate
- Single room supplement will apply in all categories except on safaris taken during the low season.
- This 3 Days Masai Mara Kenya safari can leave from any point in Nairobi city/airport.
- You can choose your own date of departure.
- Any other information you feel worthwhile knowing regarding this safari will be provided immediately on request.
- See what other clients say about our services.
Trackback from your site.