3 Days Masai Mara Air Safari from the Kenya Beach resorts
3 days masai mara air safari package takes 2 hours to the home of the big Five & other predators. . It is here where the wildebeest migration (recently crowned the Seventh Wonder of the modern World) takes place. Masai Mara boast of the largest concentration of wild animals per square Kilometer ,than any other Kenya National Park.
Tour Highlights includes:-
- Masai mara game reserve
- Nature and wildlife safari
- Spectacular aerial views of mount Kilimanjaro in a clear sky
- Wildebeest migration [July-end of september]
- Mara river in habited by wild crocodiles & Hippos
- Home of the Big five,Predators,Scaventures and over 400 species of recorded birds
- Tour suitable for all age groups
This safari package can also be customized to end in Nairobi .
Note: Consider to include Balloon flight adventure in this safari and its going to be a perfect blend..
3 Days Masai Mara Air Safari itinerary
Day 1; Kenya coast to Masai Mara Game reserve
Pick-up from your hotel in the morning at 0630 hrs and transfer to Moi international airport for your scheduled flight to Masai Mara game reserve. Depart the airport at 0730 hrs and the flight takes 2 hours to Masai Mara with aerial views of the ice capped peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro. Enjoy the views of scenic geological occurrence including sights of the great rift valley with its beautiful lakes. Arrive Masai Mara airstrip at approximately 1030 hrs .Met at the airstrip by your 4×4 land cruiser and have a short transfer to your lodge / luxury camp with game viewing en-route. Check-in and lunch. Afternoon game drive .Dinner and overnight in the lodge or Luxury camp.
Day 2; Masai Mara
Whole day spent at the Masai Mara game reserve exploring this vast natural phenomena where concentration of game per square kilometer is the highest in east Africa. Look out for lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard, cheetah, wildebeests, hyenas and other plain game. Dinner and overnight in the luxury camp or lodge.
Day 3; Masai Mara – Mombasa
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive. Return to the camp for breakfast. Extra game drive after breakfast. Lunch .After lunch transfer to the airstrip for your scheduled return flight to Mombasa. Met at the airport and transfer back to your resident hotel.
- Peak season: July – October
- High season: November – March
- Low season: April -June.
- The prices given below are classified based on the level of accommodation used.Please choose your option depending on your budget and style.
- Note:-If you are traveling alone or occupying a single room please confirm with us the single room supplement rate at the time of booking.
3 Days Masai Mara Air Safari Prices
|Peak season||High season||Low season|
|Governors Camp||$ 1,020||$ 935||$ 900|
|Karen Blixen mara camp||$ 980||$ 940||$ 935|
|$ 1,085||$ 1,055||$ 970|
|Mara Serena lodge||$ 1,265||$ 1,065||$ 972|
|Mara Fig tree camp||$ 900||$ 860||$ 830|
Price will include
- Return airfare from the kenya coast beach hotels
- Airport tax
- All transfers beach hotel/airport & airstrip/lodge
- All conservation fees in masai mara
- Game drives as per the programme by 4×4 Jeep,
- Full board accommodation,
- Extra lunch
- Mineral water while on game drives
Price will exclude
- All soft and Alcoholic drinks,
- tips and other gratitude,
- costs incurred while visiting Masai village,
- things of personal nature
Trackback from your site.