3 days Lake Manyara Ngorongoro safari / Tanzania Top Wildlife Safari
Lake Manyara Ngorongoro safari lasting 3 days and 2 nights departs daily from Moshi ,Kilimanjaro int.airport or Arusha town.Tour involves road drives.
This safari can be taken by all age groups
Optional connection transfers are done with ease from Nairobi or Mombasa.
This may involve shuttle bus ,Private transfers or air transfer to kilimanjaro international airport.
Tour highlights includes:-
- Scenic drive to wildlife national parks
- Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro national parks
- Tree climbing lions in lake manyara
- Flamingos,pelicans & other bird species in L.Manyara
- world’s largest intact volcanic caldera at Ngorongoro
- Awesome Sunset and sunrises at the crater rim
- Nature & wildlife game drives
Please note the programme below reads departure from Arusha town since the joining transfer to the safari capital is entirely optional.
3 Days Lake Manyara Ngorongoro safari Itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi/Mombasa – Arusha – Lake Manyara
Depart from Arusha town and take a scenic drive via Mto-wa-Mbu covering a distance of about 126 kms to Lake Manyara National park. This alkaline or soda lake is inhabited by migratory flamingos and other pelicans .Of interest in this park are the tree climbing lions .Members of the big five family also exists here.Our game drive is scheduled in the afternoon.We shall visit the Hippo pool located at one end of the lake during this game drive.Dinner and overnight will be in a chosen lodge/luxury tented camp.
Day 2 Lake Manyara – Ngorongoro crater
Optional early morning game drive before breakfast.Breakfast will be followed by a checkout and drive to Ngorongoro conservation area named world heritage site & the 8th wonder of the modern world .With our parked lunch boxes, we shall descend to the crater floor which is truly awe-inspiring. Embark on a game viewing extravaganza on arrival.This is one of the few areas in Africa where the big five (buffalo, elephant, leopard,lion and Rhinoceros) can be seen together. Dinner and overnight in a lodge / luxury camp.
Day 3: Ngorongoro crater – Arusha – Nairobi/Mombasa
Enjoy awesome view of the sun rise during breakfast from the crater rim.Breakfast will be followed by a check out and departure to Arusha town. Arrive in time for early lunch. Transfer back to either Mombasa /Nairobi with a drop-off to your resident hotel / international airport.
- Low season : April to end of may
- Peak season: June to October
- High season: November to March
The prices given below are classified based on the level of accommodation , budget and style.
High level lodges / luxury tented camp:
Lake Manyara National park –
- lake Manyara serena lodge
Ngorongoro Crater national park –
- Ngorongoro serena lodge
Standard level lodges/Luxury Tented camp
Lake Manyara national park –
- Lake manyara wildlife lodge
- Kirurumu tented camp
Ngorongoro crater National park –
- Ngorongoro wildlife lodge
- Ngorongoro farm house
- Ngorongoro sopa lodge
Mid level lodges/luxury camp:
Lake Manyara nationap park –
- Twiga camp
Ngorongoro crater National park –
- Country lodge
- Bougainvillea safari lodge
|Cost based on prtson sharing in a safari Vehicle||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|High Level Accomodation||2 pax|
|Standard Level Accomodation||2 pax|
|Mid Level Accomodation||2 pax|
- Shuttle bus transfer from nairobi to Arusha – usd.25 per seat one way.
- Mombasa to Taveta boarder transfer – usd.300 per vehicle [we may absolve this in our prices.check with us]
- No direct flights from Mombasa to Kilimanjaro int. airport
- Nairobi airport to Kilimanjaro int.airport – usd.285 one way and keeps on changing
Price will include
- Transport by 4×4 Land cruiser with open roof and fitted with long range radio
- Mineral water while on safari
- All government Levies,
- All park entry fees,
- Accommodation and meals (full board basis) based on the option chosen
- Pickup from either Taveta boarder,Namanga,Moshi town or Arusha town
- Crater floor Fees
Tour Price Exclude
- soft and alcoholic drinks
- Tips and other grantitudes
- Things of personal nature
- Costs incured while visiting local homesteads [Masai village]
- Visa cost
- Children between 3 to 11 years pay 50% of adult price
- Children sharing own room will pay 75% of adult rate
- Single room supplement will apply depending on the category chosen except in low season .
- This 3 days Lake manyara Ngorongoro safari can originate from Nairobi or from the kenya coast beach resorts.
- Any other information you may need regarding this safari will be provided immediately on inquiry
Trackback from your site.