3 Days, 2 Overnights Amboseli Tsavo West Safari Tour
Amboseli Tsavo West safari tour lasting for 3 days and 2 nights.Tour safari originates from Nairobi airport or the city hotel.Its a nature and wildlife safari suitable for all age groups.Tour can be taken even during the rain season.Tour Highlights includes:-
- Sights of the land mark of Amboseli-Mt.Kilimanjaro
- Maasai culture/home steads
- Big five
- Mzima springs of the Tsavo West
- Rhono Sanctuary of Tsavo West
- Semi arid volcanic terrine and vegetation diversity
- Short interconnecting road drives
Note: This safari can also start from Mombasa and involves driving in a group or private tour.
3 Days Amboseli Tsavo West Safari Itinerary
Day 1; Nairobi – Amboseli
Depart from Nairobi and drive to the south to Amboseli national park. Game viewing en-route to Amboseli Serena lodge for check-in and lunch. Afternoon game drive in search of Elephants, lions, cheetahs, gazelles, wildebeests, buffalos, zebras, warthogs, different species of birds and of course the spectacular views of Mount Kilimanjaro. Dinner and overnight at a Lodge/Luxury camp
Day 2; Amboseli-Tsavo West
Early morning game drive before breakfast. After breakfast, drive to Tsavo West National park. Game en route to your Lodge / Luxury camp for Check-in and lunch. In the afternoon, visit the rhino sanctuary and the Mzima springs. Dinner and overnight in a Lodge/Luxury tented camp
Day 3; Tsavo West – Nairobi
After breakfast, game viewing en route to exit . Driving back to Nairobi. Arrive in Nairobi in the early evening then transfer to your hotel or to the Airport .
- Low season : April to end of June
- Peak season: July to October
- High season: November to March
The prices given below are classified based on the level of accommodation used.Please choose your option depending your budget and style.
High level lodges / luxury tented camp:
- Severin safari camp [tsavo west]
- Kilaguni serena lodge [tsavo west]
- Oltukai lodge [amboseli]
- Amboseli serena lodge [amboseli]
- Tortilis camp [amboseli]
Standard level lodges/Luxury camp
- Ngulia safari lodge[tsavo west]
- Amboseli sopa lodge [amboseli]
- Kibo safari camp [amboseli
Mid level lodges/luxury camp:
- Rhino valley camp
- AA Lodges
Amboseli Tsavo West Safari Prices
|Cost based on per person sharing in a safari Vehicle in a group of:-||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|High Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 570||$ 645||$ 675|
|4 pax||$ 475||$ 530||$ 550|
|6 pax||$ 450||$ 480||$ 505|
|Standard Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 510||$ 535||$ 550|
|4 pax||$ 380||$ 400||$ 440|
|6 pax||$ 340||$ 370||$ 380|
|Mid Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 500||$ 520||$ 535|
|4 pax||$ 400||$ 415||$ 420|
|6 pax||$ 345||$ 360||$ 380|
Price will include
- Transport by custom safari van with open roof top
- Mineral water while on safari
- All government Levies,
- All park entry fees,
- Accommodation and meals (full board basis) based on option chosen
- Transfer from your hotel to moi airport
Price Will Exclude
- soft and alcoholic drinks
- Tips and other grantitudes
- Things of personal nature
- Costs incurred while visiting local homesteads [eg.Masai village]
- Children between 3 to 11 years pay 50% of adult price
- Children occupying own room pay 75% of adult rate
- Single room supplement will apply in all categories except on safaris taken during the low season.
- This 3 Days Amboseli & Tsavo West safari can leave from any point in Nairobi city/airport.
- You can choose your own date of departure.
- Any other information you feel worthwhile knowing regarding this safari will be provided immediately on request.
Trackback from your site.