2 days Tsavo East-West wildlife safari
2 days Tsavo east-west safari package will provide a perfect exploration of the Tsavo east Tsavo west national parks in a complete 2 days period.Sightings will include the big five,Different birds species,Vegetation ,Scenaries [including Chyulu hills,shetani lava flow and yatta plateau],Mzima springs ,Aruba dam and many more.
2 Days Tsavo East-West Safari Itinerary
Day 1; Kenya coast – via tsavo east to Tsavo west
Depart from your hotel at 0600 Hours and drive along the Mombasa – Nairobi road to the Tsavo east national park. Enter the park via Bachuma gate. Game drive after entry in search of the Big five. Visit the famous Aruba dam where lots of wildlife can be seen. Later drive to a restaurant for lunch. After lunch drive to Tsavo west national park with game viewing en-route to Ngulia Rhino sanctuary. Dinner and overnight in a lodge /luxury camp of choice.
Day 2. Tsavo West – Mombasa
Early morning game drive before breakfast. Thereafter leave for the mid-morning game drive which includes a visit to Mzima springs where Hippos, Crocodiles, different species of fish can be seen in crystalline clear water and lots of different species of birds. Proceed with your game drive visiting the Shetani lava flow where you will be able to see the Africa’s highest snow capped Mount Kilimanjaro from a distance. Return to your lodge for lunch. After lunch drive back to Mombasa/Diani arriving late in the afternoon .Now we comes to the end of our 2 days tsavo east-west wildlife safari package .
Low season : April to end of June
Peak season: July to October / 22nd December to 01st January
High season: November to 21st December / 02nd January to 30th March
2 Days Tsavo East-West Safari Prices
The prices given below are classified based on the level of accommodation used.Please choose your option depending your budget and style.
|High level lodges / luxury tented camps||
|Standard level lodges/Luxury camps||
|Mid level lodges /Camps|
2 days tsavo east-west Safari Prices
|Cost based on per person sharing in a safari Vehicle||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|High Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 345||$ 385||$ 420|
|4 pax||$ 280||$ 305||$ 360|
|6 pax||$ 270||$ 285||$ 340|
|Standard Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 320||$ 345||$ 385|
|4 pax||$ 260||$ 275||$ 310|
|6 pax||$ 250||$ 260||$ 285|
|Mid Level Accomodation||2 pax||$280||$ 295||$ 300|
|4 pax||$ 240||$ 255||$ 265|
|6 pax||$ 230||$ 245||$ 255|
Price will include
- Transport by custom safari van with open roof top
- Mineral water while on safari
- All government Levies,
- All park entry fees,
- Accommodation and meals (full board basis) based on option chosen
Price Will Exclude
- soft and alcoholic drinks
- Tips and other grantitude
- Things of personal nature
- Costs incurred while visiting local homesteads [Masai village]
- extra lunch
- Children between 3 to 11 years pay 50% of adult price
- Single room supplement will apply as indicated above but note:No SRS on safaris taken during the low season.
- This 2 Days Tsavo east-West safari can leave from any point within the Kenyan coast including Mombasa town/moi air port, North coast hotels,Diani hotels and Kilifi area.
- We will provide the pick up time at the time of this safari confirmation.
- Any other information you feel worthwhile knowing regarding this safari will be provided immediately on request.