2 Days Tsavo East Salt lick Game Lodge Safari
Tsavo East Salt lick Safari in 2 Days is a luxury lodge safari from Mombasa.
Tour involves road driving from Mombasa to Tsavo east national park. Its a nature and wildlife safari .
Most of the time in this 2 days Tsavo East Salt lick Safari is spend in wildlife viewing.
Tour highlights includes:-
- Wildlife viewing
- The numerous bird species
- Home of the Big five animals
- Aruba dam -A wildlife attraction point especially during the dry periods
- Short vegetation with high chances of spotting wildlife
- Cultural village visits [ at extra costs]
- Underground Game watching tunnels
- Sarova Saltlick lodge
This tour can be customized to end at Voi train station,Nairobi,Taveta boarder or return back to Mombasa beach resorts. Tour can be done any time of the year.
2 Days Tsavo east Salt lick Safari Itinerary
Day 1. Mombasa to Tsavo East
We shall commence our journey before sun rise from the Kenya coast beach resorts/Airport/Mombasa port/residence .Drive along the Mombasa- Nairobi road to Bachuma gate. There shall be a short stop over before we enter the park.Embark on our first game viewing exercise after entry. We will traverse this vast national park in search of the red Elephants, lions nicknamed the “Man eaters of Tsavo”, Buffalo, Cheetah, Giraffe, Antelopes etc. Visit the famous Aruba dam where lots of wildlife can be seen especially during the dry season.
Later proceed to a restaurant for lunch. After lunch we shall have a relaxed drive to sarova saltlick game lodge.The sanctuary is located 45 kms from Voi town.After check in we shall proceed for the afternoon game viewing .important to note is that the water holes below the lodge provide a wonderful opportunity to view animals at close proximity in their habitat. The lobby and terraced bar offer excellent views and photographic opportunities, while an underground tunnel and bunker with ground level windows provides unbelievably close, yet safe access to variety of animals as they drink water.
Dinner and overnight at sarova saltlick lodge.
Day 2. Taita Hills to Mombasa
Early morning game drive before breakfast. Thereafter we shall have another game run before our buffet lunch.After lunch check-out and drive back to the Kenya coast with a drop off at your resident point.
Low season : April to end of June
Peak season: July to September
High season: November to March [except Christmas & new year period]
Tsavo East Sarova Salt lick Safari Prices
Cost based on per person sharing in a group of:-
|Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|$ 335||$ 374||$ 425|
||4 pax||$ 270||$ 315||$ 360|
|6 pax||$ 245||$ 285||$ 330|
Price will include
- Transport by custom safari van with open roof for wildlife viewing & photography
- Game drives
- Mineral water while on safari
- All government Levies,
- All park entry fees,
- Accommodation and meals (full board basis) at Saltlick lodge
Price Will Exclude
- soft and alcoholic drinks
- Tips and other grantitudes
- Things of personal nature
- Costs incured while visiting local homesteads [Masai village]
- Children between 3 to 11 years pay 50% of adult price
- Children sharing own room will pay 75% of adult rate
- Single room supplement will apply depending on the category chosen except in low season .
- This 2 days Tsavo East Salt lick safari can leave from any point within the kenyan coast including Mombasa town/moi air port, North coast hotels,Diani hotels and Kilifi area. We will provide the pick up time at the time of this safari confirmation.
- Any other information you may need regarding this safari will be provided immediately on inquiry
- Alternative Landcruiser transport at extra cost of usd.50 per day per group.