2 Days Tsavo East National Park Safari
2 Days Tsavo East national park safari is a nature and wildlife tour lasting for 2 days.
Its also ideal for families who are on a short holiday at the kenya beach resorts.
It involves short road drive of appro.two & half hours to the park from mombasa in a smooth tarmac road.
This safari gives you a taste of Kenya’s wildlife park experience.
- The numerous bird species
- Home of the Big five animals
- Aruba dam -A wildlife attraction point especially during the dry periods
- Short vegetation with high chances of spotting wildlife
- Cultural village visits [ at extra costs]
2 Days Tsavo East National Park Safari Itinerary
Day 1 : Mombasa – Tsavo East
Depart from your hotel in the morning and drive along the Mombasa-Nairobi road to the first gate of Tsavo East National park, Bachuma gate and embark on your first game drive in search of Elephants, the man eaters of Tsavo, Buffalos, Cheetahs, Giraffe, Antelopes etc. Visit the famous Aruba dam where lots of game can be found especially during the dry season. There after proceed to your safari lodge/ luxury camp of choice for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight in the same lodge/ Luxury tented camp.
Day 2: Tsavo East – Mombasa
Early morning game drive before breakfast. After breakfast ;depart from your lodge/camp and proceed for the mid morning game drive in this vast national park in search of the big five. There after drive back to Mombasa arriving in the afternoon in time for lunch.
Low season : April to end of June
Peak season: July to September
High season: November to March [except Christmas & new year period]
The prices given below are classified based on the level of accommodation used.Please choose your option depending on your budget and style.
High level Lodges/Luxury camps:
- Ashnil aruba
Standard Level Accommodation:-
- Voi safari lodge
- Manyatta camp
Mid level accommodation:-
- Lion hill camp
- Man eaters camp
- Ndololo camp
- Sentrim Tsavo camp
2 Days Tsavo East national park Safari Prices
Cost based on per person sharing in a group of:-
|Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|High Level Accomodation|
|$ 250||$260||$ 265|
| ||4 pax||$ 190||$ 200||$ 210|
|6 pax||$ 175||$ 185||$ 190|
|Standard Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 230||$240||$ 250|
|4 pax||$ 175||$ 190||$ 200|
|6 pax||$ 165||$ 170||$ 185|
|Mid Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 220||$ 230||$ 240|
|4 pax||$ 165||$ 175||$ 185|
|6 pax||$ 145||$ 155||$ 170|
Price will include
- Transport by custom safari van with open roof
- Mineral water while on safari
- All government Levies,
- All park entry fees,
- Accommodation and meals (full board basis) based on the option chosen
Price Will Exclude
- soft and alcoholic drinks
- Tips and other grantitudes
- Things of personal nature
- Costs incured while visiting local homesteads [Masai village]
- Children between 3 to 11 years pay 50% of adult price
- Children sharing own room will pay 75% of adult rate
- Single room supplement will apply depending on the category chosen except in low season .
- This 2 days Tsavo east safari can leave from any point within the kenyan coast including Mombasa town/moi air port, North coast hotels,Diani hotels and Kilifi area. We will provide the pick up time at the time of this safari confirmation.
- Any other information you may need regarding this safari will be provided immediately on inquiry
- Alternative Landcruiser transport at extra cost of usd.50 per day per group.
Safari camps and lodges used in this 2 days tsavo east national park safari
- Tsavo East National Park … Tsavo east national park in Kenya consists mainly of flat, open savannahs without dense vegetation giving it’s visitors better options for wildlife viewing – for many the main reason to go on a safari. Typical of the Eastern park is the magnificent red-brown color of the earth and roads, and the lonely baobab trees on the savannah plains. Of interest in this eastern side of Tsavo include the Yatta Plateau … more information
- Voi safari lodge is perched on the top of a cliff-faced hill, Voi Safari Lodge overlooks Kenya’s Tsavo East plains extending as far as the undulating terrain of the Yatta Plateaus. This lodge is a stop over for many safari adventures, nature lovers and holiday makers who are assured of sampling Kenya’s wildlife attractions … More
- Voi wildlife lodge and safari spa is beautiful lodge is right within the boundaries of the mighty Tsavo East National park. The lodges offers 20 large beautifully furnished & decorated rooms. 4 family rooms cum suites and special rooms for handicapped.
- Ashnil Aruba safari lodge named after the Aruba Dam, an oasis of limpid brown water that forms an irresistible attraction to both man and beast in this otherwise dry dusty Tsavo East National Park. The Aruba Safari Lodge sits on a vantageous watering site overlooking the Aruba dam constructed on Voi river in 1952.