2 Days Tsavo East National Park Safari
2 Days Tsavo East national park safari from Mombasa by road and Back to Mombasa.
It is a nature and wildlife tour lasting for 2 days.
Tsavo East overnight Safari is also ideal for families who are on a short holiday in Kenya.
It involves a short road drive of approximately two & a half hours to the park from Mombasa in a smooth tarmac road.
This safari gives you a taste of Kenya’s wildlife park experience.
Safari Sightings include:
- The numerous bird species
- Home of the Big five animals
- Aruba dam -A wildlife attraction point especially during the dry periods
- Short vegetation with high chances of spotting wildlife
- Cultural village visits [ at extra costs]
2 Days Tsavo East National Park Safari Itinerary
Day 1 : Mombasa – Tsavo East
Depart from your hotel in the morning and drive along the Mombasa-Nairobi road to the first gate of Tsavo East National park, Bachuma gate and embark on your first game drive in search of Elephants, the man-eaters of Tsavo, Buffalos, Cheetahs, Giraffe, Antelopes, etc. Visit the famous Aruba dam where lots of game can be found especially during the dry season. There after proceed to your safari lodge/ luxury camp of choice for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight in a lodge or luxury tented camp of your choice.
Day 2: Tsavo East – Mombasa
Early morning game drive before breakfast. After breakfast ; depart from your lodge/camp and proceed for the mid-morning game drive in this vast national park in search of the big five. There after drive back to Mombasa arriving in the afternoon in time for lunch.
Low season: April to end of June
Peak season: July to October / 22nd December to 01st January
High season: November to 21st December / 02nd January to 30th March
The prices given below are classified based on the level of accommodation used. Please choose your option depending on your budget and style.
High level Lodges/Luxury camps:
Standard Level Accommodation:-
- Voi safari lodge
- Sentrim Tsavo camp
Mid level accommodation:-
- Lion hill camp
2 Days Tsavo East national park Safari Prices
Cost based on per person sharing in a group of:-
|Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|$ 250||$260||$ 265|
||4 pax||$ 200||$ 220||$ 240|
|6 pax||$ 190||$ 205||$ 215|
|Standard Level Accommodation||2 pax||$ 230||$240||$ 250|
|4 pax||$ 185||$ 200||$ 210|
|6 pax||$ 175||$ 180||$ 195|
|Mid Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 220||$ 230||$ 240|
|4 pax||$ 165||$ 175||$ 185|
|6 pax||$ 145||$ 155||$ 170|
Price will include
- Transport by custom safari van with open roof
- Mineral water while on safari
- All government Levies,
- All park entry fees,
- Accommodation and meals (full board basis) based on the option chosen
Price Will Exclude
- soft and alcoholic drinks
- Tips and other gratitudes
- Things of personal nature
- Costs incurred while visiting local homesteads [Masai village]
Other Information about 2 days Tsavo East
- Children between 3 to 11 years pay 50% of adult price
- Children sharing own room will pay 75% of adult rate
- Single room supplement will apply depending on the category chosen except in the low season.
- These 2 days Tsavo east national park safari can leave from any point within the Kenyan coast including Mombasa town/Moi airport, North coast hotels, Diani hotels, and Kilifi area. We will provide the pick-up time at the time of this safari confirmation.
- Any other information you may need regarding this safari will be provided immediately on request
- Alternative Landcruiser transport at an extra cost of USD.50 per day per group.
- Find out what others say about us regarding this Tsavo East overnight safari with amazing wildlife views.