2 Days Amboseli Air Safari From Mombasa
Amboseli Air Safari itinerary in 2 days
Day 1; Kenya coast to Amboseli
Pick-up from your hotel in the morning and transfer to Moi airport / Ukunda airstrip. Depart the airport/airstrip and fly for 1 hours to Amboseli with aerial views of the ice capped peaks of Mt. Kilimanjaro before landing Arrive Amboseli airstrip at approximately 0930 hrs .Met at the airstrip by your 4×4 land cruiser and have a short transfer to your Camp with game viewing en-route. Check-in and lunch. Afternoon game drive .Dinner and overnight in a luxury tented Camp or lodge
Day 2; Amboseli – Kenyan Coast
Early morning game viewing before breakfast. Breakfast. Thereafter proceed with your game viewing exploring this vast natural phenomena where concentration of game per square kilometer is the highest in East Africa. Look out for lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard, cheetah, wildebeests, hyenas and other plain game. Lunch. After lunch transfer to the airstrip for your scheduled return flight to Moi airport airstrip. Met at the airport and transfer back to hotel.
- Peak season: July – October
- High season: November – March
- Low season: April -June.
|Lodge / Tented camp||Peak season||High season||Low season|
- Note:-If you are traveling alone or occupying a single room please confirm with us the single room supplement rate at the time of booking.
Children below 12 years shall pay 75% of the adult rate
Price will include
- Return airfare
- Airport tax
- All transfers beach hotel/airport & airstrip/lodge
- All Park entry fees in Amboseli national park
- Game drives as per the program by 4×4 Jeep,
- Full board accommodation,
Price will exclude
- All soft and Alcoholic drinks,
- tips and other gratitude,
- costs incurred while visiting Masai village,
- things of personal nature